Chapter 6: Meet the Royal Family.

I looked up. It's an old midget potato with a large moustache.

"Hey, old man, what're you doing here? You should eat some mushrooms to help you grow taller!" I said.

"What? How rude!!" he said.

Then Pika whispered to me. "He's the king. What're you saying? Although it's true," she said and snickerred.

"What?" I said, surprised. Then I turned to the king. "Oh, I'm so sorry, your majesty. How rude of me! I didn't know to you were the o'l mighty king that I've heard about, the king who made this land so rich and prosperous and abundant with gold and silver," I bowed. Well, you know this is fake.

He laughed, feeling a bit proud of the praise, "Yes, of course, I am! I'm King Baltimore, king of this land. Without me, this land would be nothing!!"

Well, ain't he a bit arrogant?

A tall potato wearing a long dress with lots of jewelry came up from behind the King. Pika whispered, "That's the queen." I whispered back, "Oh, I see. Good thing you warned me."

"With whom are you talking with, dear king?" she asked.

"I'm talking with this young lady here who had come from a distant land, I suppose, to visit this land," he laughed, "It seems she has heard about me! She was even praising me just now."

Well, it seems I got on his good side.

"Oh, really?" she asked and turned to me, "Have you heard about me? I'm Queen Mona."

"Mona Liza?" I giggled.

"What?!" she said, angrily,

"Oh, my dear queen, I was merely joking. Jokes aside, I've heard of you. "The beautiful Queen Mona, whose touch is always gentle like the touch of a feather. I've also heard that many wanted to court you for your beauty and radiance, but were too afraid of being rejected." I said. Well, this is the first time I've noticed my ability to make up things fast...spur of the moment.

She smiled and blushed, "Oh, I'm very flattered. Is that, by any means, actually true?"

Pika whispered to me, "They also have a son."

"Yes, of course, it is true. Do you think that I can make these up by the spur of a moment? I am not that great. By the way, would you let me meet your son, my lord and lady?"

"Of course. The pleasure is ours," they said and walked away to get their son.

Pika laughed, "You're good at this!"

I laughed too and replied, "I know right? I actually enjoy this!!"

Then they came back..with their so-called "son."

Pika was shocked.

Who?