Chapter 3: Through the Potato Portal Going to Potato Town

As I passed through the portal, it was hard going through, Atleast I've managed to get in the portal. Though I thought that my troubles were gone for now, the portal began to......shake madly! It seemed like an earthquake inside a portal! Well, I guess this is not to be underestimated...I just have to bear with this for a while. 

And then, finally, it stopped. But..

Then it began to spin! I'm getting so dizzy..My head hurts...but still, I tried to bear wirh it...

And finally, I got out of it and I'm now inside Tastopas! Then, I rode a boat to Patatas. For some reason, I landed in region 1....This sure is tiring...I need to go to region 5 so..I took a potato boat, a potato bus, and a potato taxi just to get there...

When I got there and entered Potato Forest and saw the secret underground lab of Dr. Potato Doof. When I knocked, no one seemed to be there...What a shame. So, I began to walk continuously and before I knew it, I'm now in Potato Town!

How interesting. Many kinds of creatures are here!

Oh! A potato-pegasus, a potato-unicorn, and....potato-minions! And..I overheard Ms. Potato-Pegasus and Ms. Potato-Unicorn's conversation. 

"Hey..isn't Mr. Potato-kiya just cute?" Ms. Potato-Pegasus said.

"Yeah, I just love his songs, like Nanairo no Potato," Ms. Potato-Unicorn said, 

And I just passed by, sweatdropping. 

[[(note: potato-kiya= tokiya ichinose from uta no prince-sama :3 and nanairo no potato = nanairo no compass)]]