Chapter 8: END

"Poison?" questioned the queen looking at Dr. Potato Doof suspiciously.

"No worries, ma'am," he said frantically, "I-i just saw someone put this into the king's drink.."

"Oh really?" she asked. She wasn't the type of person to trust someone easily like the king. "Well, just for safety..Guards! Lock him up the dungeon like that girl and Pika and interrogate him."

A few hours have passed and the guards tortured Dr. Doof cruelly, but at last, he revealed the truth. It was indeed he who put the poison in the king's drink.

"H-how dare he? He's just some....lowly doctor...he was...a human!" said the queen.

Yes, you read it right. Dr. Doof was originally a human. It's already a happily ever after ending after all. And you should know how/why he's here. Pika and I were released and gained their trust again. Yeeey! It'll take some time before the queen gets over it so I won't be going home for some time now. It seems the legend wasn't true. But to keep it going and for the people not to think that they didn't exist, they let me bring home a precious jewel..a potato jewel!!

~Dr. doof~

(his story cut short)

He's an underling of the mad scientist, Doof. Doof is was regarded as a crazy psycho by the people in the village. They mistreat Doof and Dean. Yes, that was his original name. But he was disregarded when he turned into an unknown species....a living potato! Je was turned into a living potato by a compound of a motley of potions.

He was thrown into the potato portal. Before he knew it, he was in the forest. People looked at him with a look that he hated. It was the exact look people in the village gave him. They bullied him, tortured him. Now, he's engulfed in hatred and seeks for vengeance. Revenge's the only thing in his mind.

He gained a low position by the royal family and served under them. But he was scheming something in behind.....