Chapter Six, I'll keep you safe.

As promised here's the second update today!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I sat on the couch flipping through channels on my flat screen TV. I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was the definition of perfect. No I don't mean perfect body. She had curves, acne that she didn't cover up, her personality was amazing. She was confident even with imperfections that added to her perfection. 

As I continued flipping through channels, there was a frantic knocking at my door. Must be Niall or Ryan. I walked quickly as the knocking quickened, swinging the door open to reveal a crying Skylar.

"Sky, love, what happened!?" she didn't answer me, she just kept crying. I gripped her wrist and pulled her inside, shutting and locking the door behind me. I turned back to her, determined to get an answer out of her. "Skylar, what happened?" I was growing angry. Whoever hurt her will pay for this. 

"He-He found me.." she said quietly. Her voice was shaky. "Who found you? What's going on? Sky you have to answer me babe." She just stood there crying even more, her whimpers filling the room. I knew she wanted to scream at the top of her lungs, but she was trying to hard to hold the screams that were aching to escape her beautiful lips.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't get an answer out of her. I took her hand in mine and led her to my couch. "Sit down love, I'm going to  get you some water." 

As I walked into the kitchen millions of thoughts ran through my head. Did someone touch her? Physically harmed her? The most important question, Who found her? I didn't know what was wrong, I couldn't help but worry.

I walked back with her glass of water and handed it to her. The cup shaked in her small hands. It must have been something big if she was so frightened by this.

I sat next to her as she placed the cup on the coffee table. I hesitantly placed my hand on her thigh, tilting her chin up to look at me. Her hazel eyes were filled with worry and panic. 

"Skylar, you have to tell me what happened." I said sternly. I needed to know who hurt her.

"My ex-boyfriend, h-he cheated on me, and raped, and abused me one day while he was drunk. I-I got a text today.. I knew it was him.." She pulled her phone from her back pocket. It was cracked, she had probably dropped it when she read the message. I stared at her with wide eyes when she showed my the text message. That's when she started crying again.

I pulled her onto my lap so that she was straddling my lap and held her close. I could feel her tears seep through the shirt I was wearing but I didn't care. All I cared about right now was keeping Sky safe. "Shh... baby its okay." I pulled away from her keeping my hands on her sides. "I will not let that bastard touch you in anyway. You're staying with me tonight.." I pulled her in again for another hug "I'll keep you safe. I promise." 

~~~~~~~~

After Skylar had stopped crying she suggested that we go to her apartment and get her some clothes to spend the night with. I walked across the hall with her to her apartment just to be safe. I couldn't take any chances, that fucker could be anywhere. 

She invited me in her apartment and I sat on the couch looking around my surroundings. She came back out with clothes in her hand, when I noticed a bra and some panties on top of the pile she held. I smirked at her and she gave me a questioning look.

"Nice panties you got there babe." I winked at her causing her to blush. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. "She rolled her eyes after and walked out the door without me. I chuckled to myself and locked the door from the inside stepping out and closing the door where she stood waiting. The bra and panties weren't at the top of the pile anymore, she must of hidden them between the clothes. 

"Hurry up Harold." I laughed and smiled to myself. 

She was something else. Something different. And I liked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay update! Anyway, hope you re enjoying the story as much as I enjoy making it!

Want to know when the next update it, or help me with the next chapter, talk to me on instagram! @ idontstalk1d

Love you all!

~Ayla xx