Chapter Seven, Run!

Harry's POV 

After Skylar had settled in I suggested we go out for lunch. I wanted to take her mind off of her ex-boyfriend. I mean, what else do you do when your ex-boyfriend found you? We were already outside of the apartment building walking to my car. I kept scanning the area for anyone who looked suspicious. No one was going to hurt her under my watch.

I unlocked the car and opened the passenger door for her. She thanked me with a small smile, her eyes were still puffy from all the crying she did back at the apartment. I walked quickly around the front of the car, climbing in the driver's side of the car, starting the car and turning up the heat since it was still pretty cold outside. Winter was approaching quickly. I personally hated winter. I hated it when my nose got red and I would almost always get sick around this time of year. 

Once the car had heated up I pulled out of my parking spot and headed out the parking lot. I took a quick glance at Sky to make sure she was okay. In that quick glance you could see the panic and worry in her eyes. Almost as if she knew if he found her, she would be murdered. 

I placed my hand gently on her thigh and squeezed it slightly, desperate to draw her away from her thoughts. She turned her head to me and gave me a weak smile and turned her head back to the window, watching all the buildings pass by.

I pulled up to a small Chinese fast food restaurant. "Is this okay love, or do you want to go somewhere else?" 

"No no, this is fine. Thanks Harry." There was no emotion in her voice. She seemed lifeless. 

We waited in line and ordered our food soon after. She picked a small table for two close to a window in the back of the small restaurant. 

"I'll be right back I have to use the restroom." I stated quickly, she nodded in response and began eating.

Skylar's POV

I was left alone for a bit so I decided to start eating. I loved Chinese food so much for some reason. I could never understand why I loved it so much, my mother didn't understand it either. That reminded me that I should call my mom after this. I got back to eating when I spotted him. I dropped my fork and swallowed the food that was in my mouth. I quickly threw the hood of my sweater over my head and looked down, praying that he didn't see me.

Sadly he did.

"Well well well, what do we have here." he had a devilish smile plastered on his face when I looked up. He could easily see the fear in my eyes "I-I.. Please just leave me alone Jacob.." I pleaded. "I don't think it works that way sweetheart. I've been waiting so long to get my hands on you." He licked his lips and smiled devilishly again. He disgusted me, I wanted to just slap him right then and there, but I knew that if I placed one single finger on him, he'd possibly rape and kill me.

I looked to the side of his arm spotting Harry just coming out of the restroom. I looked at him with wide eyes and almost immediately he knew who he was. I mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen. 

I saw complete anger plastered all over Harry's face. He looked absolutely terrifying. His tall figure was much larger than Jacobs. His fists were clenched at his sides and you could clearly see his knuckle turning white.

"Get the fuck away from her." he growled causing Jacob to turn around. "Excuse me?" Jacob said, clearly confused. "I said, get the fuck away from her." And that's when Jacob put on a evil smirk. "Or what?"

"Or I will fucking break every single bone in your body." His eyes turned dark, very dark. Almost as if he was turning into a whole different person. That small little phrase scared the hell out of me, my heart was beating so fast I thought it was literally going to explode. 

"You aren't going to do shi-" Jacob was cut off by Harry connecting his fist to Jacobs jaw. It was enough to knock Jacob unconscious, but Harry didn't stop. He kept throwing blow after blow to Jacobs face. Crunching sounds indicating that Harry was literally breaking his skull. 

I couldn't let Harry go to jail so I jumped in front of Jacob, flinching as Harry rose his fist again, but stopping completely when he noticed it was me. I opened my eyes and witnessed Harry's eyes turn back the lovely green color I came to love. I placed a hand on his arm and lowered it. I placed a hand on his cheek and gave him a small smile. His features softened and he smiled back. I stood up from what Jacob was laying looking down on him to see that he was waking up.

Harry gripped my wrist and dragged my out of the restaurant quickly, unlocking the door and running to his side of the car climbing in. He didn't even give me time to put on my seat belt, we were already out of the parking lot and on the streets heading home. 

I thought it was all over until Harry snapped his head angrily in my direction. He was furious and it scared the shit out of me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Will update soon!

Instagram: idontstalk1d

Love you all!

~Ayla xx