Chapter Eight, He's going to pay

Harry's POV

I drove back to the apartment building as fast as I could. I couldn't stay there and hurt him some more or I would of been arrested. That wasn't the case right now. I was angry, beyond angry. Yes at Jacob, but at Skylar as well.

I was angry at the fact that she jumped in front of her. I almost hit her. I was lucky I reacted fast enough to stop myself. 

I snapped my head angrily at Skylar causing her to widen her eyes and jump  a bit to the side, hitting the passenger door. It was obvious she was terrified.

"Why did you jump in front of him, do you realize I could of hit you!? You are so lucky I was able to stop myself Skylar!" I was breathing heavily. I knew it was a stupid thing to be angry for her, but I didn't want to hurt her in any way. I just need to make it clear not to get in the way, especially when I'm angry.

"I-I'm sorry Harry.." her voice was soft and quiet. It reminded me of the voice of a little girl. I looked at her eyes, noticing tears threatening to roll down her rosy pink cheeks. I calmed myself before placing a hand on her cheek and rubbing it softly with my thumb. 

Her skin was soft and beautiful underneath the roughness of my thumb. Her skin tone was lighter than mine, porcelain. It was gorgeous. It complimented her brown hair and hazel eyes very well. While I was busy examining her beautiful face I noticed that she had freckles too. 

I sighed and placed my hand on her thigh "It's okay love, just don't get in the way when I'm angry okay?" She nodded in response and sniffled wiping her eyes. "I'm sorry for snapping at you baby. I have a small fuse." I stated keeping my eyes glued on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we made it back to the apartment building it was already half past eight. I suggested we watch movies til she was tired and she agreed.I didn't pick a scary movie because that was so cliche. I let her choose and she chose Pocahontas. I learned that she was her favorite Disney princess when she was a little girl.

She was like a little kid again, laughing at anything she found funny during the movies and holding her breath when they were about to battle. I thought it was quite adorable. I remember hearing faint singing during one of the songs that I couldn't remember the name to. She is like a lighter version of Pocahontas. 

I started thinking about Jacob. Why is he back? And why would he want to cause her more harm? All I knew is that I was going to keep her safe no matter what. 

~~~~~~~~~

Jacob's POV

That little motherfucker. He had to get in the way. I've been looking for Skylar since we look up. She left me and she had to pay the price. Sure I had feelings for her still but no one leaves me. NO ONE. 

Im going to get her back from him. I will make her mine again. Who was that guy anyway? Did he know her? Why do I care? I'm going to kill him. I have a few buddies I can call. Now, just to make her fall into my trap, and away from that fucking guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update sooner. I probably wont be updating it as much anymore because tomorrow is my first day of school. If anyone was wondering, I'm 15 and going to be a sophomore this year. 

Instagram: idontstalk1d

Love you all

~Ayla xx