Chapter nine: "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

Wendy's (POV)

Dipper and I were walking into the forest, and I was blind folded. I didn't know where we were going at all until I heard Dipper speak up.

"Okay Wendy, we're here."

He took off the blind fold, and I saw a beautiful meadow lane. It was filled with flowers as far as the eye can see. I saw willow trees, and wide open fields of grass. I looked at him and smiled, as he picked up up bridle style. I laughed as he ran into the field with me. I purposely tripped and we both went down laughing and smiling. We laid in the grass smiling at each other and I spoke up. But what I said took us both back.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I like you a lot, and I think we got a real good shot, so are you gonna kiss me or not?"

His face lit up, and he kissed me. But it wasn't a peck or anything, it was passionate. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. When we finally separated for air, we smiled at each other. Dipper kissed my forehead before he spoke up again.

"Wendy?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

We kissed again, and we held each other in our arms, as we watched the sunset. As we were there in our arms, I heard him whisper to me.

"I love you Wendy."

"I love you too Dipper."

I kissed his cheek and turned back to the sunset, resting my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on mine, and I smiled.

Author's note:

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!