Chaptet Four- Locking Eyes

(If you have the One Direction album, Made In The A.M, make sure to listen to Walking In The Wind and Temporary Fix and listen for Niall's part)

Chapter Four- Locking Eyes
---------------------------------------------

It has been two weeks already and it is now March twenty-nine.

Dakota and Elle were spending more time together, just indoors and sometimes outdoors.

Niall had seen the photo of Elle and Dakota, some fan had told him to check his Twitter.

Once, Niall looked at the photo he couldn't believe it.

He saw the girl who was once his girlfriend and his sister.

Niall wasn't with Barbara Palvin anymore.

After the fling with Barbara, he notice that she was using him for fame and money and she cheated on him with another male model.
--------

"Please come!" Elle pleaded to Dakota, "Please!".

Elle has been begging Dakota to come with her to the One Direction concert, but Dakota kept declining.

"Please" Elle said pouting and doing the puppy face. Once Dakota saw that pout and puppy face she couldn't say no.

"Okay, you win Elle" Dakota said giving up, Elle air fist bumped.

"Okay, I gotta go bye. I'll be here at three then we can go" Elle said collecting her things and leaving Dakotas's flat.

Dakota was anxious for tomorrow, she couldn't wait to see Niall and of course the rest of the band.
------

The Very Next Day,

(That's what Dakota wore to the concert)

"Just try to enjoy yourself, Dakota" Elle said as they both towards the seats.

Elle and Dakota were both sitting in seats that are separated from the fans, it's more like a private booth or so.

"If you feel uncomfortable, we can leave" Elle said to Dakota.

"I think I'll survive Elle. Just really nervous to see you know who" Dakota said looking at Elle.

The concert was starting and millions, or even more, fans started screaming for them and holding up their very own signs.

The boys walked out and waved to the fans.

Dakota saw Niall, she thought he had changed a lot but a good way. She looked at his chest and notice chest hair.

The boys were currently signing Walking In The Wind.

Niall was looking around, smiling, when his eyes landed on Elle and he looked at who was next to her and it was Dakota.

It was Niall turn to sing, Dakota looked up from her phone and locked eyes with Niall. He started signing and while looking at Dakota and they both never broke the gaze.

"We had some good times, didn't we?"

"We had some tricks up our sleeve"

"Goodbyes are bitter-sweet"

"But it's not the end, I'll see your face again"

Once the song was over, the boys sang another one which was Temporary Fix.

Niall once again stared at Dakota and sang, Dakota also stared at Niall while he sang.

"Saw your body language and I know how you're feeling"

"You look like the kind of girl who's tired of speaking"

"Standing with somebody"

"But he doesn't know what you like"

"You caught my attention, you were looking at me first"

"All that I can see is you waking up in my t-shirt"

"If you're not hooked to anything"

"Right now I can be your vice"

Elle notice this and she silently awed because she saw Dakota and Niall locking eyes with each other.
------

After the concert finished, Elle went backstage really quick to see her older brother.

"Elle you didn't tell me you were bringing Dakota" Niall said, running his hand through his hair.

"Surprise!" Elle said sheepishly smiling at Niall.

After five minutes of talking, Niall walked Elle to her car where Dakota was waiting for her.

"Okay bye Niall, love ya" Elle said pecking Niall's cheek and Niall did the same.

Just before Elle closed the car door, Niall saw a glimpse of Dakota.

He never thought that Dakota couldn't even get more beautiful.

He new that he had made one of the biggest and stupidest mistake ever in his life.
------

A/N- Hi lovelies! I hoped you enjoyed this new chapter and all! Next chapter is going to be up soon alright mates!

Love you my little butterflies!

Love, Cara xoxo