Chapter Fifteen- The Concert

(For this chapter you'll need to listen Never Enough and Drag Me Down from Made In The A.M and listen for Niall's part)

Chapter Fifteen- The Concert
---------------------------------------------

Dakota was behind the barriers with Eleanor and Sophia at the One Direction concert.

The girls were waiting for the boys to come out on the stage. The whole stadium had many fans screaming in joy and some had their signs held up.

When the boys came out from the backstage, every fan started screaming and starting throwing some stuff on stage.

Dakota blew a kiss to Niall and Niall pretended to catch it with his hand and opened his hand and placed the kiss in his lips.

Eleanor and Sophia started reading Dakota saying how adorable she and Niall was together.

The next song, right after the four other songs, was Never Enough from the album Made In The A.M.

When it was Niall turn to sing his solo, the fans had an idea.

"Dakota!!!"

"Lips so good I forget my name"

When Niall was about sing the fans shouted Dakota's name and then Niall started singing.

Niall and Dakota both turned a little red but Niall continued singing.

"I swear I could give you everything"

When it was Niall's solo again to sing the fans did the same thing they did to Niall earlier, but this time they did it a little later.

"Wanna pull an all nighter and get Ito something well never forget"

"Wanna stay up and party the weekend away and not know when to quit"

"Wanna drive in the night to the end of the earth and go over the edge"

"Wanna wake up with you and say-"

"Dakota!!"

"Let's do it all over again"

Niall had turned even redder than before alongside with Dakota.

After Never Enough finished the boys started singing Drag Me Down.

When Liam finished signing Niall sang.

"I've got fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark"

"You've never seen it look so easy"

"I got a river for a soul, and baby you're a boat"

"Dakota, baby, you're my only reason

Niall changed up the song a little bit different, instead of just saying "Baby" he decided to say "Dakota, baby".

Niall looked at Dakota who smiled at him and he winked at her.
--------

After the concert finished the girlfriends and the boys went backstage.

Niall met up Dakota in his dressing, he texted her to meet him up there.

"Sweetheart, you and the boys did amazing!"

"Thank you love, may I now receive my award?"

"You shall"

Dakota gave Niall his "Award", by award he meant a kiss.

The kiss was passionate and magnificent, there was no tongue battle nor roughness.

Once they pulled away, they both grinned at each other and held each other tightly.

"In two days it's you're birthday, what do you want to do on you're birthday?"

"You know what I really want to do?"

"What is that Niall?"

"I just want to spend my birthday with you, Dakota, all day"

"If that's what you really want to do, then we'll do it"

Just as they were about to kiss, Liam walked in.

"Hey guys, we're about to go to a nightclub. If you guys want to come then text me and we'll meet up outside the stadium" Liam said smiling and then walked out of Niall's dressing room.

"I can't go to the nightclub because tomorrow I have to film the last scenes of the movie early" Dakota said.

"If you don't go, then I won't go either" Niall said, "I don't to be in the club watching people drink and dance. I rather be at home with you watching a movie or playing a game".

This is the many reasons why Dakota loves Niall so much.

Niall texted Liam saying they can't come to the club.

The two left the stadium and Niall drove Dakota to her house before going to his.

But, right before he dropped Dakota off he kissed her.
------

A/N- Hello beauties, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy the next one. Please excuse my grammar.

Love you my little sprinkles and remember you all are beautiful and magnificent!

Love Kara xoxo