GIRL OF HIS DREAMS

SUMMARY: Imagine Stiles convincing you to help him get Lydia, so you and Stiles decide to try and get her jealous by starting a fake relationship, but in the end you end up falling for him yourself

WARNINGS: None

WORD COUNT: 2,422

"Hey (Y/N)" Stiles calls as he walks towards my locker, "So here's the thing I need a favour" he tells me, Of course Stiles needs a favour from me he almost always does.

"What do you want?" I ask him already frustrated with him, Stiles obviously notices this because he starts to talk really fast so fast I can hardly make out what he is saying, all I catch is something about Lydia Martin, which i'm not surprised about since the guy has been in love with her since like the third grade. "Spit it out Stilinski, I don't have all day" I basically shout at him.

"Well, I was wondering if, you now you could help, you know what it doesn't matter" he tells me as he turns around and makes his way down the hall.

"Wait up Stilinski" you call after him, "I'll help you, what do you need" I say once he's facing me again.

"You sure? You don't even know what it is yet" he asks, all I do is nod, "ok well if you don't already know I kinda have feelings for Lydia" he tells me which I just snort in response, "and well I was kinda hoping that you could maybe help me get her to recuperate those feelings" at first I laugh because why would Stiles possibly think that I can get him the girl he's been drooling over for years and who hasn't even given him the time of day.

"Oh wow your serious, what makes you think that I can help you get Lydia Martin the girl who I have hardly said two words to since i've known her" I tell him, because really the chance that I can help him get Lydia Martin is 0 to 1.

"Well you know, your a girl" he says which I return with a shrug "you know how girls act and what they like, so I was hoping you could give me some advice on what to do" anger flares up inside me how can he actually think that just because i'm a girl that I know how to deal with pretty, popular and boy obsessed teenage girls who's hobbies include spending all there time shopping and making other people's lives miserable, I felt the urge to hit him over and over again but knowing that i'll most likely be suspended and labeled as some kind of psycho by said girls I hold myself back and make my way to my next class.

"Wait (Y/N) stop, i'm sorry" Stiles says as he runs up to me and grabs my wrist, "please i'm begging you, please help me" Stiles begs while trying to pull off his best puppy dog eye expression which he is completely failing out which makes me feel even more sorry for him.

"Ok fine i'll help you" I say giving in, while Stiles has a huge smile on his face, "we'll talk at lunch" I tell him as I make my way to my next class.

LUNCH

I find a clear table and sit down, not a few minutes later Stiles is sitting across from me "so what's the plan" Stiles asks clearly excited.

"Okay straight to business then, I was thinking and well in my opinion the best way to get a girls attention is to stop paying attention to her" I voice my idea which according to the look of confusion on Stiles's face he's not following, "you could get her jealous" I tell him hoping he get's it now.

"Get her jealous, wow (Y/N) what great idea, except how do you suppose I get her jealous when no girl will give me the time of day" he says sarcastically, I hate to admit it but he's right, he's not exactly a hit with the females I mean he's literally 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones and well sarcasm is really his only defence.

"I can't believe i'm actually about to suggest this but I could be the girl to help you get Lydia jealous" I barely get out the words but when I do the look on Stiles face is priceless which under normal circumstances I would probably be laughing.