JACKASS

SUMMARY: I have a request if you don't mind! How about one where Jackson had a crush on the reader but doesn't know how to express his feelings for her so he always bullies her and one day he pulls her into a empty classroom or closet and kisses her and confesses his feelings? Thanks.

WARNINGS: None

WORD COUT: 1,205

JACKSON'S POV:

"What are you staring at?" Danny asks, but i'm too caught up in looking at (Y/N) I barely hear him.

"Nothing" I say shoving my book into my locker.

"You were looking at her again" Danny says.

"You don't know what your talking about" I tell him eyes going back to (Y/N).

"Dude I know you better than anyone, you have feelings for (Y/N)" he says.

"I don't" I snap, Danny then smirks at my reaction, "Shut up".

"Why don't you just ask her out" Danny says like it's that simple.

"Because she'd say no" I tell him.

"You don't know that" he says.

"Yeah I do i've been a complete ass to her" I tell him sighing.

"True, but you could tell her that it was because you didn't know how to express your feelings" Danny says shrugging, I go to say that it sounds pathetic and i'm not pathetic but the sound of

(Y/N)'s laughter stops me, my eyes find there way onto her again and my heart skips a beat.

"Your right" I tell Danny as I make my way towards (Y/N).

"I am" Danny says surprised.

"(Y/N) still hanging out with these two losers I see" I say before I can stop myself.

"What do you want Jackass" Stiles says glaring at me.

"It's Jackson" I bite out.

"Huh you just seem like an ass to me" Stiles sarcastically while smirking, causing both (Y/N) and Scott to chuckle, which makes me even angrier.

"Whatever second string" I fire back causing Stiles to shut up.

"Did you just come over here to cause trouble Jackson?" (Y/N) asks clearly losing her patience.

"Pretty much" I say giving her I signature smirk.

"Well are you done?" She asks glaring at me.

"Yeah i'm done" I say before I start to walk back towards Danny.

"I thought you were going to ask her out" Danny says.

"She hates, their was no way I was going to get rejected in front of McCall and Stilinski" I tell him.

(Y/N)'S POV:

"God why does he have to such an ass?" You ask eyes glued to Jackson as he walks down the corridor with Danny.

"Because he's rich and popular, he can do whatever he wants" Stiles says.

"I guess" you sigh.

"Are you really that surprised (Y/N)?" Scott asks joining the conversation.

"He wasn't always an ass to us, he used to be nice" you say and both Stiles and Scott burst out laughing.

"When has Jackson Whittmore ever been nice" Stiles says laughing even harder.