Meeting the office part 1

ZOE's POV
I was awoken by a light shake and a glad max (had to, sorry not sorry)! I i groaned but smiled as i grabbed my stuff and we exited the plane without a word. "Maaaaaax! Where are we going first?" I whined like a little kid.

"The apartmeeeeent" he mimicked my tone and i laughed.

"Can we go to the offices after!?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure why not" he smiled as we hopped on his car. The ride was mostly quiet Cuz I was to busy taking in the sights of Washington and blaring music into my ears. The car pulled to halt and i stepped out and got my stuff from the trunk. "Nice apartment " i said as i look around.

"Cmon the guest room, which is now your room, is over here"
Max lead.

"Ok!" I said cheerily as a dragged my stuff into the crème walled room with black carpet and white popcorn roof with a dark oak desk and a swivel chair and a little closet off to the side.

"Thanx max!" I said hugging him. He lidded and hugged back. I know he doesn't normally like to be touched but family is an exception sometimes. We smiled and broke apart as we walked to the car and headed to the office after i brushed my hair. Max and I just caught up on life in the car ride mainly. I was normally kinda shy bur not with family!we pulled in to a space and parked and walked up the stairs to the sky media offices! I was excited and scared at the same time! I thought i was gonna explode!! We walked in and i immediately hid behind max, not holding onto him, just behind him. The first one i saw was Ross, he was always my favorite! I tried soooo hard not to fangirl!

MAX's POV
I felt Zoe hide behind me, she was always the shy type when she was younger. The first person we saw was Ross, i could tell she wanted to explode though... "Eyyy Ross!" I called to him, i felt Zoe shoot me a glare even though i couldn't see her.

"Yea ma-- who's that?" Ross pointed to Zoe, i could FEEL her cringe.

"I-im Zoe!" She stuttered but spoke really fast.

"Fan?" He asked, zoe just nodded.

"More than a fan Ross, this is my sister!" I pointed out and Ross facepalmed.

"I totally forgot you even left to get her today!" Ross facepalmed and i laughed, i could feel Zoe smiling but cringing behind me.

ROSS's POV
Me, max and his sister chatted some then they moo be dancing on to meet some others, Zoe seemed really nervous, must be the shy type like i was in Highschool, man is Adam gonna be a trip for her!

ADAM's POV
I saw max with a girl hiding behind him about 12 or 13. Must be that sister of his i thought, better introduce myself! "Hey max! And you must be his sister ...?" I said, i couldn't remember her name.

"Its Zoe" she spoke quietly and quickly.  She looked nervous.

"No need to br nervous, we don't bite, well most of us" i tried to lighten the mood. I could see the cringe on her face.

"Okay...?" She spoke softly.

"Well im Adam, you probably know that though!" I said cheerily. She just nodded and smiled a little.

"Adam, where's jin and barney?" Max asked me.

"Barney... Kitchen, and jin im not sure." I replied and we made some small chitchat before they moved on.

ZOE's POV
After we met Adam we headed into the kitchen and saw the bald Turkish man we all know as champions blood barney! "H-hi" i spoke up a little more confident after meeting two others here. Barney tired around hearing my unfamiliar voice and saw me and looked at max and nodded. "Im Zoe!" I spoke without stuttering.

"Well hellos zoes " he said and shook my hand.

"Im b--" he started but i interrupted.

"No need, i know who you are..." I said politely. He nodded and smiles.

"Maxs hows manys peoples has shes mets?" Barney asked my bro.

"Just Adam, ross and you!" Max stated looking at me obviously pleased i could talk without cringing or stuttering. I smiled up at him and the three of us chatted for a minute then off to meet jin! I <3 his hairrrrr!!

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW more office member meetings will come soon! Sorry if this is bad, it was written at like 1 am... So BAI I I!