Explaining...

Jayne's POV
I awoke to lots of chatter. I lift my head from the carpeted floor and see concerned and confused faces. I look around and see zoe from last night asleep leaning against the couch, Alesa sitting next to a curly brown haired man, they were both asleep. I look at some of the confused people as they stare at Emma and I, who is asleep by my feet.

"H-hi?" I speak up hoarsely.

"Who are you? Your not a crazed fan are you?" A red head speaks up.

"No... We *points to me and Emma* don't even know who any of you are, exept Zoe and Alesa..." I speak just loud enough for them to hear. "Can I have some water?" I look up to see a light brown haired guy, about nineteen, head to what I assume is the kitchen. He comes back seconds later with a ream solo cup filled with tap water, better then nothing. I drink the surprisingly crisp and cool clear liquid without hesitation. I look back at them. "Im sure Alesa or Zoe could explain why im here...." I trail as I have a minor flashback and shiver.

"People cant do that! Its impossible!! Your just an imaginative freak!" Our father yells.

"That's not true see!" I _____ at the chair.

"Or so your not imaginative your just an ugly freak period! Your kind should not live!" He slap us both causing our heads to bang together.  We fall to the ground crying, our mother died years ago. We were only 6, now 10, and suffering dearly, this is when the abuse started. Two years later we were kicked out, on our birthdays!

I shiver at the memory. I turn to Zoe and shake her awake.

"Wha-- oh hey! Jayne was it?" She tiredly asks and I nod. "Lemme guess, you need me to explain why you are here" she says and I again, just nod.

"Last night at like, 2 am, these two knocked on the door with torn clothes, cuts and bruises, I brought them in to clean up and gave them some food and we all crashed on the floor. That one is Emma, and this is Jayne." She states with a yawn at the end and rubs her eyes. They look at me for conformation and I nod, yet again.

I knowwww its really short! But can anyone guess what ___ meant in the story? Its a secret for now and will be revealed in a few chapters! Wondering why im so active lately? Its summer so I actually have time to update!! Yes, Jayne is me and Emma is of course EmmaRichardson938 ! Sorry its short but I had somewhere to be and didn't have wifi see all you wild ones later SHADOW OUT!!