New friends?

I was awoken by a knock in the middle of the night, I looked at the clock and saw it was about 2:30 am... The others wouldnt be up for a while. I groggily walked to the door and looked thru the peep hole to see two ragged looking girls, a blonde anf brunette standing, trembling, and shivering at the doorstep. I opened the door quickly.

"Oh god what happened to you two!" I whisper-yell.

"R-rather not s-sp-speak of it..." The brunette hoarsely speaks up.

"Oh my... Ok come in..." I beckon them in.

They quietly follow, still somewhat trembling. I lead them to the bathroom.

"Here, you two wash up, I will bring you some better clothes or something!" I smile softly at them and they nod. I leave and close the door softly behind me and let them do their thing. In the meantime I walk back to the living room and get alesa, since shes the only girl here.

"Alesa! Alesa!" I shake her shoulders and she groggily opens her eyes.

"Whaaaaat Zoe..." She groans.

"Follow me, also do you have two old t-shirts?" I ask.

"Uhm... Ok and yes but why?" She looks at me confusedly.

"You'll see, just go get the shirts and come to the bathroom door" I tell her. She nods, still confused and goes for the shirts. I wait for about two minutes and she comes back with two old shirts. She passes them to me. I knock on the door and I hear a feeble 'come in'. I slowly open the door to see one girl bandaging cuts and the other scraping mud and dirt.

"Girls, this is Alesa, im Zoe! What are your names?" I ask politely and semi quiet.

"Emma..." The blonde one states.

"Jayne." The other says semi more confident.

"Well here you two go" I pass them each a shirt and look at Alesa. "I found these two outside after they knocked on the door at like... 2:30..." I trail quietly.

"Well that's nice of you! I wonder if one of the guys would take them... Maybe Jin?" Alesa says.

"Or you guys, maybe even one of the editors that's not max" I  quietly exclaim!

I turn back around "hey girls, why don't you take a shower, this is the shampoo, conditioner, aaaand body wash!" I walk over and point to each thing and show them how to work the knobs. Just as we are about the leave the two rush to me and hug me tightly and I head them crying. I rub circles in their backs.

"Its okay... Now go clean up, I will be in the main room when your done!" I smile and they step back and nod. I leave the bathroom and quietly close the door.  I walk back to the room and walk across to the kitchen and make two pb&j's and wait for the girls in the living room.

After about half an hour of waiting, the two girls shyly walk out in their t-shirts. I beckon them over and hand them each a sandwich and they nod and gladly eat it as they situate themselves on the floor. After about 10 minutes after they finish we all fall asleep on each other.

Sorry its short but its like 11 pm and this was a last minute idea from EmmaRichardson938 ! Shes the greatest friend ever! Pls follow her, it would mean a lot to both of us! <3 see all you wild ones later! Shadow wolf out! 😘🌑