Meeting the office part 2

MAX's POV
I was glad Zoe was able to get her bearings and was no longer hiding behind me after only meeting 3 people! Its good to know that orphanage didn't make her shyer, but stronger! We walked dawn the halls looking for jin and i wasn't paying attention so on stead of JUST finding jin a ran into him. I stumbled back as Zoe laughed and i shot her a glare. "Whaaaat is was hilarious!" She put her hands up in defense.

"Whatever, sorry jin, this is my sister--" she cut me off before i could say her name.

"Zoe! And i know you already! :D" Zoe exclaimed with a smile.

"Well nice to meet a Jinvasioner that ISN'T trying to maul me to date them and spaz with pictures!" Jin laughed. Zoe just smiled obviously wanting to explode because she was meeting her favorite youtubers and was one of their brothers, your truly! "So Zoe... Do you like fire emblem!" Jin asked awkwardly.

"DO I!" Zoe almost screamed and she was smiling soo wide. I just chucked as they ran to his office and just kinda left me there.

JIN's POV
Finally! Someone else who likes fire emblem! Im Stuck on this one level though! We raced into my office and i pulled out my is strictly for fire emblem. I handed it to Zoe and she gave me a questioning look. "There's a level i cant beat, any tips?" I asked. (Idk if fire emblem is a game w/ levels, I've never played so just bear🐻 with me) she immediately nodded and started playing through like a total pro! Within 5 minutes it was done. "Also, random fact, i love your hair!" Zoe blurted out as she handed my game back.

"Well thank you!" I said flipping it in a sassy way to be funny, she just giggled. As we exited me office i saw max chasing Adam and we laughed. "This is so max i don't even know."  She just continued giggling.

"TOUCH ME OR CALL ME MAD MAX ONE MORE TIME I DARE YOU ADAM!" Max yelled from down the hall.

"U mad max?" I said as he ran by, he skidded to a halt and turned my way and charged as i started running i could hear Zoe bursting out laughing from down the hall. This continued for about 2 minutes before the hot headed ginger finally calmed down.

ZOE's POV
I calmed my laughter as the chase went on and i went to meet some more office members! First i went to jake's office. "Hello Mr office wizard" i smiled shyly as i walked in.

"Hello, are you Max's sister?" He asked.

"Yup! My name is Zoe." I smiled and he paused the video he was editing and scratched his beard.

"I suppose you've met the main crew already?" He asked.

"Just jin, barney, Adam, and Ross! And of course max but I already knew him!" I smiled

"Well that's good, i kinda need to get back to work, not to be rude." He said politely

"Its fine! Ill let the wizard work his magic!" I smiled as i left. I thought why not go to the editing corner or whatever you call it. I walked up to Corey with my thumb out like Ross. I didn't say a word and Corey just groaned. "Not another one!" He said playfully.

"I haven't seen Ross do it in a while so i did it for him!" I smiled and just then Ross walked in and followed my lead with the thumb. We all laughed as Corey ran from us. I put my thumb down and walked up to him as Ross went to record some do not laugh. "Well hello Corey! My name is Zoe, i am Max's sister!" I introduced myself.

"I really thought you were like Ross's long lost surer or something!" He laughed and i did to.

"Nope, i just watch Ross vlog a lot." I smiled and put my thumb back up and chase him before i moved on back to the editors. "TIIIIM HIIIII"i snack up behind him and he jumped and spun around.

"Hi, im Zoe!" I shook his hand. "Max's sister" i added

"Good to know! You obviously already know me!" He smiled and i nodded. We talked some and i went off to find max again, i found him at his desk. "Maaaaax! Can i borrow you phoooooone!" I begged like a kid and he just unlocked it and handed it so me. "Thanx!" I said and skipped away texting Emily.

Z-Zoe e-Emily
Z-how's i going guru u to
E-pretty good, I've pinned two girls so far! :D
Z-that's great! Im wandering around the office meeting people right now!
E- how many have you met so far?
Z-about 6, Adam, jin, Ross, barney, Jake, and Tim!
E-well that's great! But i gotta go! Ms bitch is coming!
**emily has gone off line**

I wandered back and handed max his phone. "Who were you texting?" He asked looking at me.

"Emily, a friend, well my only friend, from the girls home." I smiled.

"Okay, how many people have you met without me?" He asked.

"Two, Jake and Tim!" I smiled and he nodded.

"Well go meet some more before we leave in a few hours." He shooed me away and i laughed.

MORE SOON! I k of Ethan hadn't been mentioned and Idk who else there is so let me know if there are more! Red too but i forgot his real first name so Plz comment that down below if you would!