Amore Saevo (Savage Love)

Rosalynne Lazarus was nothing but an ordinary rebellious teenager. She lived with her aunt and uncle, along with her cousin, Santiago, who was one year her senior in the Mollitiam Pack. He was like and older brother to her, and had been all her life. He would do anything to keep Rosalynne safe. Her aunt and unlcle are the same, only a bit less intense. They try to keep her hidden away, safe, secure since her parents' death. But, everyone knows that when you try to contain a teenager, it will result in rebellion.

Nolan Swords is a member of the Lentus Pack, the pack that is in constant conflict with the Mollitiam Pack. He has never crossed into Mollitiam territory for the fear of being caught. His mother and father have never kept him on a tight leash. They trusted him with all they had. He was a very lucky man.

But when Nolan decides to have a fun night with a few of his friends, he crosses paths with a Mollitiam Pack Member. He catches the scent like the flu. But he doesn't cringe in disgust. He breathes in the scent with a delicate sense of caution. When his eyes meet a pair of brown orbs that take his breath away, he throws caution to the side and makes his move. But will the conflict of their two packs tear them apart?