Feelings?

Dipper's POV
Why won't Y/n understand that I love her? Why won't she just be with me? I know I'm gong really quick but if she doesn't start dating me I'm pretty sure I'm going to loose my mind. I just want her right now I don't feel like waiting. Oh surely she'll get the message. And if she doesn't well I'll just control her, once I do she'll fall in love with me.
"Mabel dear sister, do you possibly know where Y/n is?"

"Hush, I'm doing something very important for our next show!"

"..."

Dipper decides to head off to look for you.

Your POV
YOU TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE!!
Just kidding.
Okay so you and your family decided to go out and eat at a restaurant. You hope Dipper wang be near or else he will probably introduce himself to your family and by the way he acts(you know like very mannerly) they would want you hanging out with him.

"Y/n are you ready? Your dads starting up the car!"

"Ye mom I'll be right there!"

Tonight you have a lovely f/c dress on. You look like someone totally different. Hopefully you're unrecognizable.

~Time skip to the restaurant~

Your family orders their food now it's your turn. There is a special appearance at the restaurant because today is Thursday. Once they serve you your food the special guests start their show.

"AAAAAAAND TONIGHT WE HAVE THE AMAZING GLEEFUL TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*You face palm mentally x2*

"oh no"

"What did you say honey I could hear you"

"Can I be excused?"

"Where would you go Y/n? We're at a restaurant"

"I'll walk home I just don't feel well"

"You haven't even touched your food"

"But my stomach hurts really bad!"

"Fine"

Immediately you leave trying not to be seen. You lifted your head up towards the stage and Dipper and your eyes meet. You sprint towards the door not caring for what's in the way.

~Halfway to your house you're knocked out~

Still in your dress, you wake up to a strange house. The room you're in smells like... Cologne? What? You look around to get familiar with your surroundings. Oh sh**. You're in Dipper Gleeful's room!! When you try and run to the nearest exit you are stopped by blue chains holding you to the bed. About and hour passes by, footsteps are approaching the door. The knob turn slowly, it's Dipper. He comes with a tray of food? He put the tray on his nightstand and looks at you.

"WHY AM I HERE? LET ME FREE!"

"Be quiet."

"Huh?"

"Shut up, darling you're in good hands. I will never think of harming you."

Word Count: 450
Okay so I'm somewhat getting over my writer's block, also you guys have to understand it's not easy juggling social life, school work(studying for the state test) and a story. Sorry if this is sucky but it's like 12 am.