Spicy

Heath and you decided to hang out this Saturday (right now it was Wednesday). But one thing you didn't thing about was that Dipper could possibly ask you out again, oh boy; you'll just invent an excuse.

*you hear a knock on your door*

Dipper: salutations y/n

Y/n: Hey, what brought you here?

Dipper: nothing really I just would like to participate in hanging out with you

You let the brunette stay at your place, and you showed him around, your parents were no where in the house due to date night. Dipper and you decided to hang in your room which was just a tad bit strange but you just went with it.
Dipper looks around your room, he stops every now and then to analyze something.

Dipper's POV
This is strange usually my presence makes y/n somewhat uncomfortable, but right now she seems relaxed I wonder if it has to do anything worth her looking down at her phone. O shet, I wonder who she's talking to, she just moved here so it must be one of her friends from her old town. I mustn't over react, but just to be sure I need to find out who she's texting.

"Hmmm, darling y/n may I borrow your phone, mine seems to have died"

"Uhhhh sure I guess, but just to let you know I do have a charger you can use"

"Baby I don't want to make you get up and go find that charger that's so much more work then just letting me use your phone"

Your POV
Wow he is making me so uncomfortable with all these pet names, should I tell him something about it?? Argh I'm not a straight forward person

"Umm okay I guess that is more work then just letting you borrow my phone"
*hands phone to Dipper*
"Anyways why do you need to borrow it??"

"I forgot to let my mother know about my whereabouts, she must be very worried"

"Oh okay"

Should I tell him now?? Eh I'll tell him later, I'll get around to it eventually"

Dipper's POV
OH FUCJ SHES COMMUNICATING WITH A PERSON NAMED HEATH??
Okay okay I gotta cool it, this kid probably had nothing against me, I'm the best looking teen in the whole town, I'm probably even better looking then him, he's got nothing against me.
I could easily text him saying how 'I love my boyfriend Dipper so much and he's the best boyfriend a girl could ask for' no I need to relax if I do that then she will see the messages and then I'll just ruin the friendship.

"Alright y/n I let my mother know where I am, I believe she is okay now"

"Okay"
...
"Dipper I've been meaning to tell you something... I don't necessarily like when you use pet names for me, I just like being called by my name"

"Oh pardon me I did not mean to..."

Word Count: 495
LMAO IM SORRY IF THIS US BAD OR WHATEVER IT WAS A DRAFT AND TBH I DONT FEEL LIKE REVISING IT SO HUST TAKE IT, summers coming up so that means I can stay up late writing and stuff so I'll update sometime after June 22nd
-Kat