Chapter 2

Abby's P.O.V

After me and Nick went our seperate ways, I headed for the airport, my least favorite place in the world. Not only was it because the long lines and rude security, but I had a phobia of heights, so it sucked. I was thinking everything over and it seemed surreal to me, I was just a small town girl who came from nothing, and now I had a chance to show the world what I was made of. I arrived at L.A.X In 20 minutes, and stepped out the big black jeep to a swarm of guys and girls shouting my name. I went through baggage check, and security and then I was cleared for my flight. I had 30 minutes to kill so I spent some time signing some autographs, and speaking to fans. They told me how much they loved me and such, the expected things, but when I was signing one specific girls autograph I noticed her wrists. The familiarity if the marks caused my face to fall, and my eyes to tear up. I looked at her for a few moments, her eyes held the familiar darkness and I pulled her in for a hug. She began sobbing, as did I, and she pulled away. 

"Y-you made me stop Abby" she said, between sobs. I was shocked and in awe, had I really had that affect on someone? Had I changed someones life? Had I saved her? A sense of pride swelled up in me, before I looked her in the eyes, and said 

"Darling, you, all of you, made me stop."  

Everyone was snapping photos, and video recording so there was no doubt this would be all over Twitter later but I didn't care, that was amazing. My security guard, James came up to me and told me it was time to go, I waved goodbye to my fans and boarded my plane, a 7 hour flight ahead of me. I plugged my head phones in and fell asleep.

I woke up to a buzzing sound, it was my phone. I looked at the time, it was 1:30 am, and I was flying over New York. 

"One more hour" I said out loud, getting antsy. I had a text, from Simon it said 

"The boys and Nick are flying in tomorrow to meet with your families, get to know them and such before your tour xx"  

The biggest smile spread out on my face, I had forgotten for a moment that I was gonna be touring with One Direction, and my bestfriend in the world, in less than a month. I texted Nick quickly 

"Nick, are you flying out with the boys? Or alone?" I was a bit worried about him, he got really scared of planes or alot of people. I hoped he wouldn't be alone. My phone buzzed with Nicks reply,  

"No, I'm flying out with my mom, she wanted to meet them too, don't worry I'll be fine xx." I smiled to myself, the great thing about Nick was he knew me like the back of my hand, we'd been through so much together, he was my bestfriend without a doubt. We hit a turbulance, and the plane shook a bit, I jumped and held onto my arm rest as the Flight Attendant came over the loud speaker. 

"Please fasten your seatbelts, we're going to be landing soon." I groaned, but complied, I hated the sound of her voice though. It sounded like she forced it to sound so nice. I braced myself for the landing, it was smooth as expected. James and I exited the flight and we went for the car waiting for us. I had my sunglasses and hood up, the paps were everywhere. Ever since my start of the X Factor I was a weekly favorite, there were so many rumours, one even said I slept with Simon to get that far. The rumours hurt, but I chose to ignore them. They are just rumours. It was 2:45 am, I don't even know why those paps were out there. James and I got into the car, and drove to my hotel. I would be seeing my family in the morning, and I was excited, but for some reason, I was more excited to see the boys again. Especially Liam, he was so cute, and his voice god his voice, it sent chills down my spine. 

"Hey, James"  

"Yeah, Love?"  

"Do you know Liam Payne?" 

"Oh yeh! He's a good guy, very humble" 

"And hot" I whispered 

"What was that?"  

"Nothing nothing" I giggled. 

The car ride was short, I was thankful to use the back entrance to the hotel, I wouldn't deal with drama. We had already been checked in, so I went into my room, layed my head on the pillow and everything went black.

A/N SORRRRY FOR THE BORINGNESS IT GETS BETTER