Chapter 5

Abby's POV.

Pounding in my head, pain, nausea. That's what I woke up feeling, the bed I was in was large and comfy, yet the scenery was completely alien to me. I took in my surroundings, I wasn't in Nicks room, and I surely wasn't in mine.

Suddenly, the bed shifted and I felt a pair of muscular arms around me. I was terrified to turn around and see whom I'd came home with in my drunken state, slowly, I turned my head to look at the man sleeping beside me.

Shock wouldn't be the word to describe how I felt when I turned and saw the all to familiar face. I was laid beside Liam Payne. Most girls, wouldn't have cared, but I did.

I lifted the covers and saw that I was wearing boxers and a large T-shirt, his I presumed. "Oh god" , I whispered to myself. I pried his arms from around me, careful not to be to rough and wake him.

I swiftly and quietly tiptoed to the bathroom adjoined with his bedroom, and shut the door. I sat on the toilet with my head in my hands, and began to think of last night. Bits and pieces ran through my mind, me dancing with the girls, singing happy birthday to Nick. I could only remember dinner clearly, everything after was a blur.

Liam was very, very attractive, this was quite obvious, but I wasn't the type of girl to stay the night with someone I'd just met, I had more self respect than that. With all these thoughts running through my mind, my head began to swirl, and I became nauseaus. I could feel the vomit rising through my chest, and lifted the seat just in time. I retched in the toilet repeatedly, my body ridding itself of the remaining alcohol in my system. I ripped off some toilet paper from the roll and wiped the seat, when I turned Liam was in the door way holding a cup of water, and Advil.

"Hey babe." He said smiling, handing me the pills and water.

"Um, goodmorning Liam." I replied, gratefully accepting them. I popped both advil in my mouth and drank it down. The scilence that followed was awkward, for me at least, I really wanted to know what I had done last night. I hugged myself before looking down and speaking.

"Um, Liam?" I said softly, barely audible but somehow he still heard me.

"Yeah?" he said, scooting closer to me. I was almost crying now, from shame of what I might have done. Most girls, would of been happy that they might have had sex with Liam, but, I'm not most girls.

Liam noticed, and pulled me closer to him, I buried myself into his shoulder. He began rubbing circles into my back with a string of "Sh" and "It's okay" 's followed. Then he kissed the top of my head, after I'd gathered myself, and enough courage, I spoke again.

"Liam, did we have sex?" I spoke into his shoulder. I looked up at him, and he was looking at me like I was crazy then burst into laughter, his laugh was so loud and adorable the way his face scrunched up and turned red.

"Hey!" I said hitting him playfully, still cradled into his arms.

"I-I'm sorry." he said in-between laughs. I couldn't help but smile, It was impossible not to feel happy when he laughed. He eventually calmed down, before he lifted my face up to look at his. His big brown eyes sparkled as he smiled.

"Nothing happened, you were completely drunk and I was too, to be honest, but not as bad as you little miss " 13 shots " . So when I was at the bar with the lads, I saw some guy was trying to make a move on you. So, I went up to him and told him you where with me. After that, Nick decided we should leave, so we left." He smiled down at me, the sigh of relief I let out was louder than I had wanted and Liam looked at me confused.

"What, am I not attractive for you or something?" He said, a hint of playfullness on his words. Although, it was a joke, I didn't want to throw myself out there. I liked Liam, he was always my favourite.

I stayed silent for a moment, then spoke.

"Liam, you are very very attractive, I just met you though, and I can't have sex with someone I just met. I have morals."

Morals, huh, I'm 21. What 21 year old woman would say that? I'm not a virgin, but, I'd never had sex with someone I just met, nor was I about to begin, no matter how much I liked him.

I got up from my seat on the floor, and decided to brush my teeth. My breath reeked of alcohol, it was disgusting. I found a spare tooth brush in the cabinets, and some colgate and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

As I was doing so, Liam walked up behind me and wound his hands around my waist. I was surprised at first, I'd thought he left, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't make my heart pound. He pulled me into his chest, and hugged me, his head rested on my shoulder, and his warm breath fanning over me. It made me feel safe, secure, something I haven't felt for a while. I didn't want him to let me go, I could stay in his arms forever. I rinsed my mouth and turned around to faced him, he smiled at me and pulled me in for a beat hug. I felt so, so liberated and free even though I was encased in his strong arms. He smelled so fresh, like a cologne I can't name. It was enchanting and somehow made me want to snuggle closer, and I did, like I was under some sort of spell.

"You really are beautiful abby." He said, a blush crept up on my face at that. People called me pretty alot, I just never listened. I could hear it, though, the sincerety in his voice when he said it. He genuinely thought of me as pretty.

I looked up at him, a smile on my face to match his.

"You really are handsome, Liam." I spoke softly, I was staring into his eyes, his beautiful brown eyes that sparkled.

I was so caught up in staring at him, I didn't notice him start to lean in, and I didn't notice that I was too. Before our lips met, a loud knock interrupted us and Niall was stood in the doorway.

"What is it niall?" Liam said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. I could feel the heat on my cheeks, this was awkward.

"The lads are gonna go out for breakfast, they wanted to know if you guys were comin along."

"We were kind of in the middle of something here." Liam said, Niall softly apologized and I felt bad. He looked embarrassed to have caught us like that.

"You know I should get ready then, I'll see you at breakfast, Liam." I said quickly,

"Niall, don't feel bad." I finished, walking past Niall giving him a smile and a soft goodmorning which he returned.

A/N ANOTHER UPDATE SOON

Lol im sorry for mistakes :( :D