When you have a bad day - Avengers

Tony Stark

"Ugh!" You slammed the door shut as you marched into Stark towers,

"Hello Y/N," Jarvis greeted, you sighed and threw your bag on the floor before flopping onto the couch,

"Hey Jarvis,"

"Bad day today?" Jarvis asked, your hands flew to your face as it swum down, showing the tiredness in you,

"You have no idea."

"I'll go get Mr Stark for you," you let Jarvis do his job as your flipped your legs up, waiting for Tony to come in hope he would lighten up your mood. You begun evaluating on your day in your head which was only making you even more frustrated, you just started randomly making weird noises that were meant to be groaning but went weird because it was a groan/moan cross.

"Babe, you having sex or something?" You instantly stopped making your weird noises as a soft colour of crimson coated your cheeks.

"Er, no," your swung your legs off the sofa and sat up to see your beautiful, gorgeous boyfriend, but you begun comparing his looks to your day and how they were complete opposites and instantly groaned/moaned and let your body drop itself back down onto the sofa.

"Bad day?"

"You have no freaking idea,"

"There is a few things I could do to make you feel better," a cheeky smirk covered his lips as you looked at him smiling to. He begun kissing your jaw and covering it with sweet kisses before going down to your neck which you absolutely hated.

"No, Ah! Tony stop that tickles!" He carried on kissing your neck as a smile was spread across his face as your back dropped and he towered over your body as he begun tickling you.

Steve Rogers

You shut the door, with a horrible feeling swarming inside of you, because of today you could of honestly started to ball your eyes out. "Steve?" You called, if anyone was going to make this day better, it was Captain America aka. BBF (Best Boyfriend Ever).

"Yes darling?" His body soon came into view as you just flung your body to him and gripped on to his fabric seeking comfort, "what's the matter gorgeous?"

"Today was horrible," you pouted against his top as your hand was wrapped around his torso, his arm was around your head as he stroked your hair and placed a kiss on your head.

"Movie? I'll let you choose," I smiled overtook your pout,

"That means we can watch any Disney movie right?" He begun chuckling,

"Yes, any Disney movie," you pulled back and pecked his lips before squealing to go get changed and watch (Y/F/D/M).

Clint Barton

"Clint? Baby!" You called, you needed this guy right now only because he could make you smile in less than a half a minute.

"Yeah, over here!" He called from the training room where he liked to practice his archery, you walked in as he stopped readying himself to shoot and walked over to you, you groaned and quickly let your body go into his as you both hugged each other. "Bad day, dove?"

"Terrible,"

"How about you shoot some?" You pulled out of his hug and begun holding the bow and arrow. You then felt his body behind yours as his hands glided down your arm and took your hand into his along with the other hand, you both put got into the right stance but the warmth of his body instantly disappeared as he stepped back to let you shoot yourself. You let go and the arrow whooshed through the air and hit right into the bullseye, smiling you turned to face Clint, "and that's why your my girl." My girl..