He gets jealous #2

A/N - This is just a mini scene of them getting jealous

Each scene is set at one of Tony's parties

Tony Stark

Both you and Tony were at his party, talking in the corner of the room about the other avengers. "Yeah I'm waiting for Mr Banner and Natasha to get together too," I told him as we begin talking about love interest.

"Yeah talking abo-"

"Hey," a deep masculine greeted you, you looked away from Tony to meet the eyes of an attractive guy.

But not as attractive as Tony.

"Er, hi." You smiled kindly,

"So.. Wanna get out of here?" You looked at Tony to see him giving the biggest glare ever at the guy.

"Er, well I can't becau-" You was cut off by Tony's lips catching yours, his hands snaked round you waist as you both leant back into his arm. You both had pretty much forgotten about the guy who had tried to flirt with you but by the time you both had stopped he was awkwardly walking away. You looked at Tony with you raised eyebrow,

"What?" He asked out of breath, "just showing them your mine."

Steve Rogers

It was endless flirting, and you were with you boyfriend, "yeah so wanna call me sometime?" You felt Steve's grip tighten around your shoulder and his jaw clenched, but he kept a straight face.

"Oh look at that! Natasha just rung me.. She needs to clean her feet."

"Her feet?" You and the guy asked, his voice in surprise and yours in disappointment from the terrible lie.

"Yeah.." Steve said, slowly nodding. "You know.. Her feet?" Silence. "Yeah so we have to go, bye." Steve pulled you away as you giggled.

"Best and worst lie yet. Look that that my poor Stevie's jealous."

Clint Barton

"So I'll give you my number yea-"

"So (Y/N) are you legs sore from last night? I had a great night," a deep red blush covered your cheeks as the guy was staring between you two.

"Oh you two are togethe-"

"I mean we can go another round if you want," Clint interrupted once more.

Thor Odinson

The guy was flirting endlessly and before you knew it Thor's hand stretched out and the hammer - by a centimetre - missed the guys head. "Oops," Thor said, with a small smile, "I missed," his smile instantly vanished as he looked at the guy who started power walking in fear.

"Awe, is my big boy jealous?" You asked pulling his shirt, making him come closer to you. He cleared his throat before muttering maybe.

Bruce Banner

He just wasn't stopping, and what made matters worse, Bruce AKA. The Hulk, was standing next to you. "Okay, I don't know who you are and if your blind or not, but she's with me. So I suggest you get out of here before I kill you without changing a shade." The guy stared at him but Bruce moved a tiny bit and he bolted away.

"Is this the jealous side of you?" You asked, mock surprised.

"Yeah did it scare you?" He asked, a bit worried,

"Nah, actually pretty sexy," you told him before you both smirked and shared a quick peck.

Matt Murdock

You both were walking away from the guy, his excuse was that I had to help with the drinks and that he needed me. You both walked away as the guy quickly called, "hey, give me your number so I can call you!" Matt was a bit shocked so slid his arm around your waist and sneakily put his hand in your back pocket.

"Ooh, Daredevil's jealous," he smirked as you both carried on walking away.

Pietro Maximoff

"Yeah I work out, your really fit though," you nodded, subtly looking around for Pietro, you had no idea where the guy had gone but it's okay, he's gonna regret it when he comes back finding an actually fairly attractive guy chatting me up.

"Yeah," you said still looking around,

"I mean I can tell, you have a nice ass." There you stopped looking and stared at the guy a bit shocked and close to bursting into hysterics.

Then Pietro had come.

"What's happening," he asked, oblivious as to what just happened,

"Oh nothing, he just told me my ass was really nice." Pietro stopped shifting and looked at the guy before smirking for a split second and they were both gone. Only for Pietro to come back without the guys name,

"What? That was so coming!"

Bucky Barnes

It was quite quick really, the guy was extremely stupid and had been flirting doubtlessly even though you boyfriend had been standing right there. "So you should really come by my place you know," the guy winked at you and that must of sent Bucky flying.

"It's hot in here, isn't it (Y/N)?" He begun taking off his jacket and revealed his metal arm. The guy stared at it,

"So your the..."

"Yeah, I'm also her boyfriend." And with that the man scurried away.

A/N - Sorry I haven't published in like 3 days! I know I'm disgraceful, please give me idea prompts and I'll happily write them for you.

Safiya x