New book

Please read my new book

The Bad Boy Bet On Me

"Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I carried on walking thinking it wasn't for me. "Hello!" I turned around this time but stopped short when I came face to face with the schools bad boy. Tyson Maxwell. Again.

"Me?" I asked, I looked around, why on Earth would he be talking to me at lunch time, I mean yeah I understand English but now. He loves me already.

"Well I mean, last time I checked, I was talking to you," his sarcastic tone kicked in, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"And why are you talking to me?"

"Well," he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the classroom before closing the doors. I looked around, panicking slightly, he fidgeted with the hem of his shirt as before I knew it. "Take it off," I ordered.

"What?" Oh Jesus.

~~~

Amelia Saunders, not a loser, but not a popular. She has two close friends, one crush and one enemy. She likes to live a low-key life which she has maintained until she talks to the one and only....

Tyson Anders, definitely not a loser, definitely a popular and a bad boy. Not to mention a friggin sex god. He does not live a low-key life and he has it all, he loves the life, he loves the girls, loves his friends and loves to win.

So when Tyson makes a bet with one of his friends, he has to make sure he wins. ~

"I bet you that Amelia Saunders can win Sasha Lawrence in a race."

"You're on."

Now he has to get her ready for this race with the schools best runner, meaning they spend a lot more time than they're bargaining for and a bit closer than they thought.

A race with the enemy, to win for your crush? Must be easy right? ~ "no I'm a potato."

DISCLAIMER : this will make you pee with laughter :)

Give it a chance as I've worked hard on it, first four chapters are up and ready ;)

And I will be uploading in a bit x