Thor

Imagine being able to pick Thor's hammer up which turns him on a lot.

It was the after party for one of Tony's as you all were gathered around the table, you were all talking and laughing but of course Clint was bound to dig you up in a hole. "Hey guys, remember when it was around the battle with Ultron and we tried to pick up Thor's hammer?"

Everyone murmured a yes as you were intrigued to why he had to say, "well let's see if his darling girlfriend is worthy enough." And look at that, not so intrigued. "How bout it (Y/N)?"

"Er..."

"Go on beautiful," Thor lifted his hand motioning to the hammer, you slowly looked at Clint and have him a death glare as he had a smug smile placed on his lips. You got up as all the other avengers started whooping for you,

"C'mon guys, if I can't do it, what makes you think she can," Tony asked, "I mean.. Even two-shoes here can't," he said motioning to Steve. Your eyes slitted at him as you took a hold of the handle,

"Well, your obviously not worthy, your are just a piece of metal at the end of the day," you there at him, everyone oo'd at your comeback, as he just cleared his throat.

"J-just pick the damn thing up (Y/N)," Tony said, a bit quieter, obviously embarrassed.

"Well guys don't expect much," you warned them, you took a deep breath as everyone stared at you, your eyes were closed and you lifted your hand.. You felt nothing at all.

Your eyes slowly flickered open to see the hammer in your hand, it was weightless, not even the slightest bit heavy. Everyone looked at each other, you begun squealing, "oh yeah! Top that Stark!" You begun dancing a bit on the spot as everyone looked at Thor.

"What? She's my girlfriend, of course she's worthy."

"What you knew?!" Clint asked, as if he was rejected, "and you never even thought to try it out?!"

"I had a suspicion Barton," he did a double take on you, his eyes roamed your body, you had not notice as you begun swinging the hammer and doing the sprinkler dance move. "Now if your excuse me," he pushed himself up and made his way towards you'd and grabbed your hand and walked towards the corridor. You mocking the avengers and swinging the hammer as you were pulled along, by the time you couldn't see them if was a few seconds afterwards you were pushed on the wall.

"Do you know how amazing you looked holding my hammer?" He whispered against your ear, nibbling on it.

"Ooh, who are you?" You pushed him by the shoulders and asked intrigued, he smiled as you and put his hand on top of your on his shoulder. He kissed you passionately and wrapped his hand over yours that was on the hammer. "You are by far the best woman I've ever met."

Comment
Vote
And get more readers!

A/N - I'll make longer ones, but please give me your prompts and I'll make them! Xx