Monster

(A/N: YAY! Two chapters in one day! :D Song is Monster. Sorry for the really long Nicki Minaj part in the story. I just really love this song! Pic of Chloe on the right!!!!) 

We walked out and she dragged me to her car. It was blue (my favourite colour by the way) and her seats had Mickey Mouse covers on. It was really cute. She had a huge stereo system. Ahh, I thought, a girl who likes her music. She put a CD in and I recognised it as Monster. I absolutely loved this song because all my favourite artists sing in it. I knew Nicki Minaj’s part of by heart.

“I hope you don’t mind,” Chloe said sheepishly pulling out of the car park.

“Are you kidding? This is like, my favourite song!” I exclaimed turning it up louder. I wound down my window and we both started singing really loudly.

“Gossip gossip, nigga just stop it, everybody knows Imma mother fucking monster!” we shouted out loud. I was full on jamming now. It was nearing Nicki Minaj’s part and I was ready to do my part.

“Pull up in the monster automobile gangster with a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka yeah ’m in that Tonka, colour of Willy Wonka you could be the King but watch the Queen conquer ok first things first I’ll eat your brains then Imma start rocking gold teeth and fangs cause that’s what a mother fucking monster do hairdresser from Milan, that’s the monster do monster Giuseppe heel that’s the monster shoe Young Money is the roster and the monster crew and I’m all up all up all up in the bank with the funny face and if I’m fake I aint notice cause my money aint let me get this straight wait I’m the rookie but my features and my shows ten times your pay? 50k for a verse, no album out! yeah my money’s so tall that my barbie’s gotta climb it hotter than a middle eastern climate find it Tony Matterhorn dutty wine it while it, Nicki on them titties when I sign it how these niggas so one-track minded but really really I don’t give a F-U-C-K forget barbie fuck Nicki she’s fake she’s on a diet but my pockets eating cheese cake and I’ll say bride of Chucky is Child’s play just killed another career it’s a mild day besides ‘Ye they can’t stand beside me I think me, you and Am should ménage Friday pink wig thick ass give em whip lash I think big get cash make em blink fast now look at what you just saw I think this is what you live for aaaahhh, I’m a mother fucking monster!”

“Wow! I’ve been trying to learn Nicki’s part forever!” Chloe exclaimed excitedly. “Think you could teach me?” I caught my breath.

“It’d be my pleasure,” I was in such a good mood. Finally we got to her house and I was taken aback by its size. It was absolutely massive! I whistled and she went red. We walked inside and I was amazed once again. It was beautiful and very big. It was like looking into a castle.

“Wow Chloe! Your house is amazing,” I breathed in awestruck. She giggled and took my hand leading me to her room. As we climbed the steps our footsteps echoed. Her room was twice as big as mine with a huge walk in wardrobe.

“Wanna watch a movie?” I nodded and settled down on her soft bed. A sudden thought popped into my head.

“Hey Chloe? How come you’re not at school?” I asked her.

“I’m skipping,” I didn’t want to push it so I left it. She picked out Grown Ups for us to watch and we were soon laughing our heads off. All too soon it was getting dark and I had to leave. I’d had so much fun I had almost forgotten all my problems.

Ahh hell! I thought as I pulled up at my house. My parents are gunna give me hell. I snuck around to my window and pulled myself up only to find my mum waiting for me. Crap! I bit my lip and stood in front of her.

“Summer, do you not understand the whole grounded concept?” she asked with a hand on her hip.  

‘Mum, I’m not talking to you about this right now. Can you please leave me alone? I’ll talk to you in the morning,” surprisingly she just nodded and walked out my room. I sighed in relief; maybe she’s finally getting that I need my space! I mean; I’m not a baby anymore. I’m turning 18 in November for goodness sake! I climbed into bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Things are going to be different from now on.