The Window

I tipped toed to the window. I unlocked it and slid it open. I checked to see if there was anybody. Nothing. We are two stories high. Do you think someone can knock on your window? It's the tree, I thought. Right as I was about to shut the window, something grabbed me by the hair and yanked me out of the window. It blindfolded me and took me down to the ground. I could feel the wind in my face as the new kidnapper ran. After 15 minutes, I heard it stop to open a door. The place smelled familiar. I could feel the person walk downstairs to a basement or something. I was put in a chair. Rope was tied around my torso, legs, and hands. After a minute or so the person lifted the blindfold. There was a single light above me. I could make out a shadow of a guy.

"Who are you? Why did you bring me here?" I asked.

"Someone you know. You went back to Chris you stupid girl!" He yelled.

I was shocked. "Josh?"

He came into the light, for it was Josh. "You guessed it sweetie pie! You are not going anywhere!"

"What's the matter with you!" I yelled while struggling to get out of the ropes.

"What's the matter with me?" He smirked. "What's the matter with you? You went back to Chris! And what did you find when you went back? A demon, that's what!"

"We made up!" I cried.

He growled. " I just wanna eat you alive right now."

Josh slowly made his way up to me. I was still struggling to get free, but it was useless.

"You are staying here for now." He whispered in my ear. "You will stay in the room you were going to stay in before."

He untied the ropes and led me to the same room as last time.

"If you disobey me, don't worry, you'll be punished." He said with a smile.

"What kind of punishment?"

"Depends. Mostly spanking, making out whether you like it or not, or turning you into a werewolf." He said while leaving the room.

Werewolf? I don't want to be one of those! I'd rather be with Chris.

I fell onto the bed, crying myself to sleep.

Josh kidnapped her! Wow. Ok.. I NEED to be creative! Hang in there! Love ya!