The Ring

"Heather, wake up." I heard Chris whisper.

My eyes fluttered open, seeing Chris's beautiful face.

"Hey sweetheart." He said smiling.

"Hey butt face." I replied.

"I was being nice, ok dork?" He laughed.

I sat up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, I have a really big surprise for you today! Dress in something nice, ok?" He said.

I saluted to him and walked to my room. I picked out a white martini dress with red heels. I curled my blonde locks and put on some neutral makeup.

I made my way downstairs to see Chris in a white suit.

He smiled at the sight of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking up in his eyes.

"I'll show ya! Chill. Just take my hand, and put this blindfold on." He demanded.

I rolled my eyes and slipped on the blindfold. All of a sudden, he picked me up bridal style and started running. After a while, he put me down.

"All right. Take off the blindfold." He whispered in my ear.

I slowly peeled the cloth off. What I saw was amazing. It was a field of different flowers, like lavender and daisies. In the middle was a little white pavilion.

Chis grabbed by wrist and dragged me toward the pavilion. It was lined with flowers.

"What's this for?" I laughed.

"Just a little something." He replied.

He look a remote out of his pocket and turned on a slow song. He grabbed my waist and we started to dance. In the middle of the song, he let go.

"Heather, I love you."

I giggled. "I love you as well."

He then backed up a little and bent down on one knee. I clasped my hand over my mouth. He pulled out a tiny box and opened it. Inside was a silver ring with a blue diamond in the center.

"Heather, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"

Tears of joy rolled down my face.

"Yes!" I said under the tears.

He stood up and made his lips crash into mine.

I was the happiest girl "alive."

Yay! There're engaged!!! Love y'all! Thank for the support!!!