Fake Preformance

Noah gripped my arm and pulled me to a blue 4 by 4. Before he threw me in, he tied my hands together with rope. Josh got into the drivers side, while Noah got in the passenger side.

"So Heather, you excited?" Noah asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, if you cry, or pout, or do anything that won't make him believe you. You. Will. Die." Josh added.

"Okay guys, I know I'll die! Lord have mercy!" I shouted.

After having a tantrum, my eyes widened as we pulled up to Chris's house. Noah and Josh both got out of the car in sync.

"My lady." Noah said while opening my door.

He untied the ropes, and I crossed my arms. We approached the door, Noah on my left and Josh on my right. I rang the doorbell and heard Chris storming down the stairs. He opened the door and tears sprung in his eyes.

"Heather! Don't run away from me again! An-" he paused. "What are you doing here?" He said staring at the boys.

Chris grabbed my arm, but I pushed him away.

"Heather? You've changed you look like, one of them." Chris said, directing his eyes toward Noah.

"Chris." I choked. "I ran to them. I wanted to become a werewolf."

"Are you serious!? What d-"

"You wouldn't turn me into a freaking vampire, Chris! I wanted to be with you forever!" I yelled.

"So you became a freaking werewolf? You went to Josh? He almost killed you!" Chris shouted.

"You know what? I'm glad I went to them! You li-"

"I was thinking about turning you immortal the next day." He whispered.

I teared up. "What?"

"I said I was going to turn you immortal! I loved you! Now I don't know who you are! Go!"

"Chris I-"

"I said go!" He screamed.

I pushed through the boys and ran to the truck. I climbed into the back seat and put my face in my hands.

Josh climbed in, along with Noah, and started to drive.

"Great performance sexy!" Noah exclaimed.

The bad thing was it wasn't a performance. I meant all of those tears and screams. All except the werewolf part, it wasn't a lie. Now we were on our way back to Josh's crypt. But lord knows what would happen when we got there.

*slapslapslap.

Ugh! Y'all! I hope y'all liked the update. What should they do to her? But!!!! I love y'all!