Another Party

Chris was in the doorway of the kitchen, ready for a fight. He already had his fangs out, and red eyes glowing.

"What are you doing here?!" Josh growled.

"Step away from Heather you son of a..."

"You really think you, can beat me?" Josh interrupted.

Chris smiled and nodded. Behind him were about ten other vampires. Josh started to back up slowly. His jaw dropped, fear in his eyes.

"Get them." Chris said, smiling.

All of them dispersed their ways, except for Chris. You could hear howls and screams ring through the house.

Chris walked closer to Josh. "Why'd you take Heather? I mean, how stupid can you be?"

"She ran back to you. I told her that you were different, a demon." Josh told Chris.

Chris quickly grabbed Josh by the throat, lifting him into the air. Chris spun around and threw him out the window in the kitchen. Glass broke and got everywhere. Chris threw me over his shoulder and whistled for everyone to follow him. As we were leaving out the front door, I could see the living room. Everyone was dead. Noah laid in the middle of the floor, blood spewing from his chest. Tears ran down my cheek. He wasn't bad. He was so nice!

About 3 minutes later, we got to Chris's house. (He had speed running powers)

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Chris examined me. I noticed all of the other vampires behind him.

"I'm fine. He didn't hurt me." I lied.

He sighed. "Good. You know what? We need a party to celebrate your coming back!"

All of the vampires gave each other high fives and nods.

"Oh, well okay." I said quietly.

Great, another party and I'm the guest of honor.

Heeeeeey! I'm so happy for Chris and Heather! The next chapter will be soooooo gooooood!!! Love y'all!!!!