twenty two

i decided on just wearing a grey hoody and a pair of jeans. i didn't bother with makeup and just quickly tied my hair in a ponytail.

"hey," i answered my ringing phone as i was walking down the street to taehyung's house.

"hey, we are outside of tae's house waiting for you."

"okay i'm almost there."

"be careful. he could be somewhere near you."

"don't worry, kookie. i'm literally just around the corner. you should be able to see me in 3,2,1." i waved at jungkook who was standing outside the house gate. he hung up the phone and gave me a wave too. taehyung stepped out the gate and they both started walking towards me.

"we're really doing this," taehyung sternly says and gives jungkook and i both a look. we nod our heads.

we start walking to the park and each step we took i got more nervous. jungkook noticed and took my hand in his, giving it a squeeze. i smiled at him.

"there he is," taehyung says and points at jimin sitting on the swings.

"hey tae- why are they here?" jimin's face went from a cute eye smile to a stern death glare.

it always made me wonder how a guy like jimin could be so nice and cute and such a happy person in front of other people but when he's alone with me he turns into this monster. it breaks my heart.

"we need to tell you something," taehyung says.

"i'll start. first of all, fuck you. a big big massive fuck you! how dare you even lay a finger on her, you asshole. i swear to god i'm so close to punching the li-" taehyung rants but i put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. he steps back and let's me speak.

"j-jimin, listen to me when i speak now please," i stutter, not daring to look him in the eye because i know he's burning holes in me with his eyes.

he doesn't answer so i take it as a sign to continue.

"i'm breaking up with you. i can't stay with someone who hurts me mentally and physically like you do. you're meant to have loved me, jimin. you weren't meant to hate me. i loved you, jimin and i couldn't believe it when you first hit me. you were such a loving person and then something snapped in you. you started abusing me. you raped me. i-i'm sorry, jimin. i don't want to be with you and i don't want to see you. i don't want you in my life anymore." i didn't notice i was crying the whole time i was talking.

i glance up at jimin to see he was also crying. he stared at me and i swear i could see a bit of guilt in his eyes.

"why the fuck are you crying?" jungkook shouts at him, making me jump a bit.

"be-because i'm sorry! okay, i'm sorry. i'm sorry i gave you hell, minji. I know this isn't going to help anything and i know you guys hate me. you're right, i did snap. and i did love you, minji. my dad was abusing me and i took my pain out on you and i know that was wrong. i wasn't thinking."

"jimin, you raped me more than 4 times and hit more more than 100 most likely! you would of had to be thinking sometimes. i'm sorry that happened to you, but i still don't forgive you."

he nods his head and gets up from the swing. taehyung and jungkook immediately react to his sudden move and they both pull me behind them. jimin notices and gives them both a sad look, shaking his head and walking away with his head hung low. i almost felt sorry for him but i know it's stupid of me to give him my pity. it's awful that his dad was abusing him but i will always hate jimin for doing that shit to me.

jungkook sighs when jimin is out of our sight and gives me a hug. taehyung joins and it turns into a group hug.

"i love you guys," i say to them.

obviously i love jungkook in a different way.

they both say it back, making me smile.