Strangers-CHAPTER ONE

HEY, THIS IS MY NEW STORY CALLED "Strangers". Im looking forward to writing this, and i KNOW you guys will love it more than anything! I hope! Well, Go comment and vote! ENJOY!

:D

Sigh. I laid down in my bedroom, closing my eyes, after what seemed to be a very boring day. From the moment i woke up, about 7 hours ago, at 10:00, I have been doing nothing. I called up my one and only best friend, Alex. But he was doing some guy stuff. Well, he was hanging out with his brother, and his sister. Not very manly, but i found it cute.

Alex and I have been friends for a long time. We have been very close, ever since grade school. It all started in third grade. I had been a loner, with no friends, and I would always be made fun of. But not after I met Alex. It was a warm sunny day, and It was recess time, at our school. Every one ran outside, screaming and yelling, enjoying the fresh air. As did I. I had my own peace bubble, that nobody could step in. I kept to myself. Yet, Amber Winters had popped it. Amber winters. The "popular" girl, back in grade school. She still ism the top of our class, now, In high school. She stood there with her Straight honey blonde hair, flowing freely down her back.

her baby blue eyes started into my Black and gold eyes. She had mud behind her back. I found out, because she and her little friends decided to throw it in my face, and pushed me down on the ground. Not to mention this was on cement. So I scraped my knee. In fact, I still have a scar, even today it is perfectly visible.

I sat crying as she yelled "Baby! Baby! ha ha ha ha ha! Baby BABY! Look it Little Carmen is crying! ohh boo hoo!" At the age of 8, you would imagine how much it hurt when someone said that to you after throwing mud at you and pushing you.

"Leave her alone you bully! Your s-STUPID!" Yelled a voice. The voice who screamed that was unfamiliar. I kept letting my tears fall, and then i felt someone crouch behind me, and help me up. Calling a teacher over here. Amber was in big trouble and the boy who had helped me, gave me a tiny hug. Still thinking that girls had cooties.

"Are you okay? My name is Alex Rivers!" His warm, yet girlish and cheery voice said. He smiled, showing some missing teeth, which i would have thought was cute.

"Im fine, And my name is Carmen DaPechi." I returned the smile, and showed off most of my baby teeth. at the time, only my two front teeth where my adult teeth. SO it gave off a look, that people would say "BEAVER TEETH".

Little did I know, from that day on, Alex Rivers, and I Have been inseparable. He has always been there for me, and he still is. We have been through a lot together, like that one time his mom got drunk and started going crazy. He ran over to my house, seeing as we are neighbors, and Went to hide in my room.

Well, anyways, getting back to right now, Alex told me he was busy at the moment and that he would be over in an hour. Another thing he told me, was to look nice. It was something he never told me to do.

I was pretty fair looking. I thought, as I made my way to the mirror. I also made a grunting noise while attempting to get up. I wasn't fat or anything, I mean everyone told me i had the body of a model. I had some curves but I never went around showing off my body. Like someone else..*cough cough* Amber *cough*.

I had Deep setted eyes, And my eye lashes where pretty long. So I never bothered wearing mascara or anything. However, I always did Wear a thick line of eye liner around my eyes. My eyes where black, but they carried a couple of golden flecks in them. I was always in love with the color of my eyes, but that was it. Other than that i never really found anything that great about my appearance.

My skin was a very light tan, more beige, than anything. Sometimes my skin would go pale, but only in the winter time. I brushed out all the knots in my Black and choppy layered hair. I parted my bangs to the side, and applied my usual amount of eye liner, an pink rose lip gloss on my full lips. I smiled, showing off my straight white teeth. No more beaver teeth, i thought.

I ran into my closet, tearing off My PJ's. Which where nothing but pajama pants, and a Cami.

I decided on wearing My super tight Black Skinny jeans. Oner that, I wore a Green Tank Top, and Right at the Hem, it started forming a short curtain of lace. The green was more of a lime green color, and right below my breast area, was a Belt looking thing. It was black, and had a rose right on the front. Of course i wore Undergarments, and I had finished my look with A black choker, and Aqua blue converse.I left my closet, to look at myself in the mirror. I was pretty satisfied with how i looked, and assumed that It was presentable.

I Fiddled with my lock. In the 7th grade, for my 12th birthday, Alex had given me A Black heart locket, which hung on a black ribbon, which was very strong. I never took it off. It was something that was a part of me, and always will be. If I lost it, It would feel like, losing a part of me.

"Carmen! Its me Alex, im coming in!" I turned, at the sound of Alex's voice, and smiled. Seeing him stand in the doorway. He wore Black skinny jeans, with a simple long sleeved white and black striped tee shirt. I went up to him, and Patted his Smooth Emo-Styled hair. He had jet black hair, which fell over his eyes, but he always had his fringe parted to the right side of his face.

"So, do I look decent enough for whatever it is you want me to look good for?" I asked, taking a step back so he could take a look at my outfit. Nobody was home, and Alex was used to just walking into my house and up to my room. So nobody bothered locking the door anymore. Although Alex always did lock it. Seeing as he doesn't want any robber or killer to come and hurt me.

"Yes Of course, I just wanted you to change out of your PJ's. And don't deny it, I knew you where wearing your Pj's ALL day today." He said with a smile.

What on earth did he have planned for me?

HEY EVERYONE! Please vote, and ill have the next part up VERY soon!