Chapter 2!

Shane's POV

I heard some noises coming from outside so I looked out the window. There I saw Joey in his car crying in his hands. I rushed to the door and shut it. I ran to him and opened the passenger door. I sat beside him and put my hand on his back, rubbing it trying to comfort him.

Shane: Joey! Are you alright?? What's wrong! *i asked worryingly*

I was scared! What happened to him! He is after all my best friend. Joey looked up at me with big red poofy eyes and just started crying again. I once again started rubbing his back.

Joey: Shane... I-i love...

That's when he began sobbing again. What was wrong with Joey? He was never this emotional unless he really cared.

Shane: What? Joey tell me!

Joey: Shane... *sob* I *sniff* love som-on-ne. *He said between sobs*

Shane: Really?! Oh my gosh! That's amazing! But why are you crying? That's something to be so happy about!

I hated seeing him like this. He looked so miserable.

Shane: So who's the lucky girl?

Joey: It's n-not a g-gir-l.. *he said stuttering*

Shane: What? Oh so your...

Joey: Gay? Ya... *he said more quietly and not crying anymore*

Shane: Well? Who's the lucky guy then?

Joey: I won't say... But I will say this. He's dating this really beautiful girl that loves him and he loves her. I love him with all my heart and I know he doesn't love me... What do I do? *joey announced looking into my eyes*

I couldn't believe it! Joey loved Luke! His best friend!

Shane: Well I think you should tell them and see how they reacts. Even if they don't like you, you let your feelings out and everything will become less stressful. Trust me, I did this with Lisa! *i said daydreaming about her*

Joeys POV

Shane was looking away when he told me what to do and started day dreaming.

Joey: Shane? Hello?

He seemed to snap back to reality.

Shane: Sorry

Joey: Thanks for telling me that! I think I'll do it right now! *i sat more comfortably and faced Shane*

Shane's POV

Joey turned to face me for some reason.

Shane: Well? Go and tell Luke!

Joey looked at me confused and chuckled.

Joey: It actually isn't Luke...

I looked at him dumbfounded. Then who could it be? I was interrupted by my thoughts when Joey took my hand in his.

Joey: Maybe this will give a hint.

He leaned in to me and collided his lips into mine. I didn't kiss back and just pushed him off.

Shane: WTF MAN?!

Joey: I am soo sorry! I didn't know what was happening and...

Shane: YOU BETTER BE SORRY! I FREAKING HAVE LISA AND I LOVE HER! NOT YOU!!

I looked at Joey and tears were coming down his cheeks.

Joey: I think I'll go now... *he said while crying and trying to hide it*

I realized how I yelled at him. Oh no!

Shane: I am really sorry Joey... I shouldn't have....

Joey: Just go! *he pointed to my apartment door*

Shane: Joey...

Joey: JUST GO! *he screamed at me and I jumped.*

I ran out of the car and stood at my door looking at Joey. His eyes were balling and he was crying out rivers. He grabbed the wheel and rode home. And that's the last time I talked to him.

Joeys POV

Shane doesn't love me! I knew it! He never did and he never will. I rode to my apartment and opened the door shaking my hands. I raced to the bedroom and lay down on the bed crying into my pillow. I then heard a knock on the door.

??? You alright buddy?

It was Sawyer. I sighed.

Joey: I wanna be alone! Go away!

I heard Sawyers feet go away and into the kitchen. That night I decided that I would never speak to Shane again.

----------------------------------------------------------- Hope you liked that part!! More coming!!