Chapter 7!

Shane's POV

OMG! Little does he know that I replaced Joeys name with Lisa! And now I was about go kiss him! But I couldn't do it now! I had to do it so perfect, so it's like OUR kiss.

Shane: Ok first we gotta stand up because Lisa and I aren't gonna kiss like this.

I took Joeys hand and led him to an open place on the floor. I took his hand and put it on my hip and the other one too. I put my hands on his shoulders and I smiled.

Shane: Ok! Now we gotta dance slowly though. I want a slow dance.

Joey nodded and put his head on my shoulder and danced with me. I wanted Joey so bad right now! But it wasn't time for the kiss right now. It had to be perfect. I pulled his body closer to mine and felt his body flush. Perfect he loved me too. And I loved him. Now it was time for the kiss.

Shane: Alright, now I'll take her hand and kiss it. I'll move up her arm and onto her neck and finally onto her lips. I hope this isn't to weird for you?

Joey: Not at all!

That's when I knew that Joey Graceffa wanted me as bad as I wanted him.

Joeys POV

I can't believe I was Lisa right now! How bad I felt you don't even know! But more of my heart felt so happy! He was going to kiss me! I was so damn happy! He asked me to slow dance too! But when he pulled me closer I was scared cause I had the biggest boner and if he found out he would know I loved him. But I went with it. And when he pulled me to him I could've sworn that he had a boner too. Probably cause I was Lisa and he was thinking of her right now. Sigh...

Shane: Alright, now I'll take her hand and kiss it. I'll move up her arm and onto her neck and finally onto her lips. I hope this isn't to weird for you?

Joey contain yourself. It was so hard not to jump for joy or cry from happiness.

Joey: Not at all!

Nice way of keeping my emotions hidden. Your so bad Joey!

That's when Shane pulled away and grabbed my arm. I got butterflies in my stomach and just waited for this to happen. He grabbed my hand and lightly began kissing it. It felt SO good! And then he traveled up my arm which caused me to flinch. He kept on going and got to my neck. I have no idea how, but somehow he found my sweet spot immediately and I let out a moan. Shane stopped and looked at me. Shit Joey! Now he knows you like him!

Shane: You are so good at playing Lisa! Damn she moans ALL the time!

Whew I'm glad that came out good. He then came to my chin and then my check. I was so damn nervous! And then, all sparks flew. Every firework was set off and my heart stopped for a second. His lips were on mine. I didn't kiss back for a second and that caused Shane to pull away.

Shane: Lisa always kisses back.

And with that, he pulled me in and the sparks flew again. But this time I kissed back. My tongue collided with his and I grabbed his hair trying to stable myself.

Joey: I love you.. *i said in between kisses*

Shane: I love you too Joey

I pulled away quickly.

Joey: You said Joey.

Shane: I did?? Oops!!

Shane's POV

Did I really say that? I guess I was enjoying the moment so much that I said that! At least I played it off cool.

Joey: Well, I think I better go. Go and get Lisa if you need to. *he said as his happiness was replaced by disappointment*

Shane: Uh, ya! Thanks for tutoring me, I really needed to practice for Lisa! *i said with a fake smile*

Joey turned around and walked to his bedroom.

I decided to go on his TV and watch some stuff. I sat on the couch but felt something hard. I looked under the pillow and found a notebook, more like a journal. Was it a diary? No Shane! Joey keeps his private information here! Don't open it! Don't do it, don't do it, don't....

Next thing I know I opened it and started from the very beginning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry for the cliff hanger! :P I thought it would be an awesome one though! Haha how do you like the story so far? I really like it and I hope you do to!