Chapter 11

The teachers mentioned having a dance competition before the school year ends. I was REALLY exciteddd. It is as a because as a kid I always joined in dance competitions. In fact I have my trophies and medals displayed at home, but sometimes I also lose a competition but hey, I can get experience from it.

I would also always go to dance studio at least 3 times a week at minimum. Also have a motto in dancing yeah I know it silly but I would always say "dance to express not to impress".

Because sometimes there are just instances and feelings that I could never put to words, so body movements is my only outlet.

The bell rang signaling the end of the fifth period, it shook me from my thoughts. It was already lunch time. Heading to our usual lunch table and seeing Chachi, Jake, and a suspicious guy next to Chachi. I bet a new boyfriend.

I'm gonna kill her later if she doesn't tell me about this new guy. Over lunch we talked about the dance competition, of course Chachi would also be dancing, she's also very excited we planned to have a group dance but we need to finalize the members first.

Knowing Chachi we're going to have a couple of tricks up our sleeves. Knowing that Alex and her cheerleader friends might also join.

I was already trying to imagine the possibilities. I want to convince Chachi to have 6 or 8 members. Because I think we could pair up and have maybe 30 seconds-50 seconds for each pair them we would be having the group dance at the end.

Lunch bell rang and we had to go back to our classrooms. The day went by fast.

After class we went to Chachi's house because we we're texting during class that she would tell me about the her possible "new boyfriend". Because I really wanted to know everything. Maybe she met this boy a few days ago that why she didn't tell me, because knowing her she can't hide anything from me for long because I know her too well if she won't tell me I'll eventually find out....

So there it is after a lonnnngggg time I finally finished a chapter I'm so sorry for my long absence.

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓