Chapter 4

The three of us were classmates for two years but had to end eventually.

   When we reached third grade Chachi and I go to our usual school, but Chase transfered school because his dad was imprisoned because they said has had killed someone.

   He transfered to a school that is far away. Because Chachi said that he would adjust better if he is far away from the memorable place that reminds him of his father.

   As the years pass by I saw him again when we were in fourth grade he didn't say anything to me he just sort of smiled to me so I smiled back.  

   *~~~*~~~*~~~*

   When we were in sixth grade I went to Chachi's house to talk about something,probably girls stuff. I arrived at Chachi house with my bike along with me. As I arrived I saw that outside their house it was arranged like it has a kids birthday party.

As soon as I entered her house her mom,Marie told me that's it's her cousin's birthday and that Chachi's still taking a bath so I waited.

   After waiting for 20 minutes she got out of the bathroom she changed for another 5 minutes. And then we talked for a while as we finished talking. "Marie I'm gonna go now,bye"."Wait" she said a calm voice. "What is it?" I said "As soon as you get home dear please ask your sister if she would like to join the party" "OK Marie"I said.

   As soon as I got home I talked to my sister Ashley."Ashley would you like to go to a birthday party?"I said."I would love to Sydney".

   So we head to Chachi's house with our bikes. We arrived after about 10 minutes later.  So we parked our bikes outside their house. I saw someone unexpected. OMG!!

Could you guess who showed up.

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓