Chapter 3

After Chase introduced himself in front of our class. I knew it I had a crush on him. I was about to tell Alyssa, my classmate my little secret at first I refuse to tell her but she was mocking me all day so I gave in so I told her about it. After what I told her she shouted it.

   " Sydney has a crush on Chase" she shouted loudly. Due to my embarrassment I run towards the CR and stay there for a while to forget the embarrassment I had earlier.

   But as soon as I return to our classroom everybody was looking at me including Chase.

   "Why didn't you tell me" Chachi murmured."I was not sure how I felt but now I'm sure"I said.

   "I have to tell you something ..." Chachi said. "What it is?". air said eagerly. "Um,Chase is my cousin"she said.

   "What he's your cousin?"

     "yeah,probably,yes"

    I was really shocked of what she said I never imagined it.

    It's already dismissal it was a long day alright don't blame me if I slept early. When I arrived home I wasn't really hungry so I skipped dinner so I just head to the bathroom to freshen up and think things through. As usually I slept from night until morning.

   Like my normal routine I fixed my bag,wore my normal clothes like a white top and a mini skirt with a pair of black boots and a cute pink bow on top of my head,and ate my breakfast as fast as possible to avoid eye contact with mom because if she finds out I'm gonna have a truth or dare session with her and I don't want that to happen because she's just gonna tease me about it that's why I don't want to open up with her.

So I went to school and its strange that Alyssa is ditching me maybe she's guilty of what she did so I didn't bother to talk to her, I hate her she told every one my secret.

   But Chase and Chachi being relatives did not ruin or affect my friendship with Chachi. We always sticked together as usual.

   This is different from the others but my routine was the same I can tell.

   When our teacher told us to draw, but unfortunately Chase didn't have his crayons he says he left it at home so I let him borrow "green" he says then I also say "green" in a teasing manner I repeat every color he says.

   "Pink" he says.

    "Pink" I said

    "Red"

     "Red"

       "Brown"

       " Brown"

        He's already annoyed and said "Could you possibly stop repeat every color I mention" I was nodding in reply.

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓