Chapter 7

After a long and tiring day at school I was here up in my room. Doing my home work. But a certain thought suddenly entered my mind the thought of me seeing Chase..

   It's been a couple of months since I saw Chase and here I am now. Trying to beat the silence and boredom with some music, I'm currently listening to some of Taylor Swift's songs. I always find her songs inspiring,interesting, or meaningful.

   I grabbed my laptop and turned on our WiFi. I opened Mozilla Firefox and typed in "WWW.Facebook. com". Meanwhile I was checking my notifications, suddenly someone messaged me. When I saw the name it says Chase Ryder...

   What the hell why would Chase fuckin' Martins pM me, after all were not even close I bet he just classify me as one of his friends, well that's what he told me when we were still texting the other week.

   Well but I read the message anyway and it says...

   Hi Sydney,how are you?? :)

   Then before I was able to reply I felt like butterflies were flying around my stomach then I discovered that I still have a crush on him..(well in fact every girl feel special when their crush talks to them right??)

   I'm okay Chase,um why did you PM me all of a sudden?!

   Uh nothing, I was just bored and I felt like doin' it anyway..

   Then a sudden question just entered my mind, that l wanted to ask him.

   Um,Chase do you still remember our classmates when we were still in first grade?

   Yeah,why?

   Because there is a question that I want to ask you, is there anyone from our class that you cant forget like ever?

   I asked him in curiosity.

   Yeah, you.

   What?! I said in a shocked expression.

   Yeah trust me I'm not lying.

   I don't believe it, if your joking cut it out.

  Just tell me

   I really don't know, why won't you believe me Sydney.

   So at the end of the night we ended up fighting but it was already over by now. So I ate dinner got to bed. The next day I went to school told Chachi about what Chase I were talking about last night. And she flipped out.

long chapter guys.. Hope you like it

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓