Chapter 5

Yeah,it was Chase after 2 years he finally showed his face again. I didn't imagine that I would see his freaking handsome face again.

   So me and my sister,Sandy went to the table that has lots of food since we were the last visitors who came so we were the last one in getting food.

   As I finished my food I went to Chachi and we were talking some matters over from school. As we finished talking we were outside their house and I was just sitting there because I wasn't really close to her other relatives so I just took out my phone and just played with it between this awkward silence well for me.

   "Chachi could I have some water?"

I said is a sweet tone hoping that she would get me some water but instead she said "Don't even think about it Sydney, Chase you go get it!"

   "Yes ma'am" Chase saluted to Chachi then following her command

But guess what,I followed him to the kitchen so soon as we reached the kitchen he opened the ref and get the water jug and pour an adequate amount of water to the glass.

   So he gave me the glass with water then offered me a small smile but I looked away because I was thinking that I might blush if I look at him directly in the eye.

   "What's that?" a familiar voice coming from behind asked, it was one of his aunt. OMG an extremely awkward moment.

   "Oh noting we were doing nothing at all" the both of us answered at the same time so I blushed a little. You know like every girl they think that if she and her crush speak the same sentence or word at the same time we think that we're meant to be .. U know that feeling right??

   So that scene was finished both of us got out of Chachi's house and he sat by the motorcycle and I sat by the chair that was like three steps away from where he was sitting.

   We looked at each other often but it was really awkward I tell you.

   The party was about to end."Sydney,Chase said that if you wanted to take a picture with him?"

One of his cousin's asked me." So why not" I said in a slightly good mood all of a sudden.

   So Chase approached me so we took the picture and posted it on Facebook.

Hope you like it :)

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓