Chapter 6

So as I said we uploaded it in Facebook many people liked the photo and comment on the photo some say that we look cute together, when I read that comment I blushed so hard that I looked like a tomato,seriously.

   Then I commented "I'm so embarrassed in this photo". After Chase saw it he asked me "why are you embarrassed?". "Uh,nothing". I quickly replied to his comment.

   So after not a long time we saw each other again in a carnival just a walking distance from our house,it wasn't so grand but pretty fun though.

   "Joe",the name of his cousin. I screamed his name loudly because I saw that Chase was beside him, they were buying cotton candy. I can't believe it this guys eat cotton candy.

   As soon as I went to them it was something surprising because Chase actually greeted me."Hi, Sydney"."Hey Chase".

  "How are you doing,Sydney?"

   "I'm ...I'm okay Chase,bye"

   Why is he talking to me again?? What was I thinking of replying to his questions. Of course I was mentally talking to myself. Call me crazy I don't mind.

•End of a super long flashback•

   I was mentally slapping myself. "Uh" my head hurts thinking of this stuff so I fell asleep in my deep thoughts. Well I was also dreaming of him.

   When I woke up I remembered what happened yesterday. So I realized that I was thinking so hard and lost track of time. As I looked to my clock it was already 6:45 A.M and school starts at 7.

   So I brushed my teeth, took a bath,change into my black skinny jeans and a neon pink tank top with my pink converse and grabbing my back pack as soon as I head down from the stairs and I decided that mom would take me to school today because I was already late.

Comment 💓

Vote 💓

Fan 💓