Chapter 2

Sam's p.o.v

"Maybe we should bought Summer with us" I said "Sam, she loves you. You were there for when she was growing up and besides us. You were the only male figure she has had in her life" Mitch explained "but we still should of bought her with us" I replied "Sam, you'll get to see your family in two weeks time" Jordan said "and until then, you can phone Summer" Pel added.

-Summer's p.o.v-

"but mum" i said sitting down "but nothing, we'll get to seem them in two weeks and for now you can phone your dad and you can sleep in my bed and wear his clothes till he gets back" mum explained "thanks mum" i replied smiling "now, what do you want for tea?" she asked "take out? I mean dad isn't here, so he can't say anything" I said "you and food, you take after Sam" she muttered picking up her phone "and please tell me you haven't broken or lost your phone?" mum asked "sugar, dad has it" I answered "oh god, just wait till he finds out" i added laughing "anyways, your going back to school on Monday" mum replied "yes boss" I said.

-a couple weeks later-

"Hey dad" I said walking back stage "hey, where's your mum and siblings?" He asked "they are coming now with Ellie" I answered "Summer, what have I told you about running off" mum said "I'm sorry" I replied "Sam, summer has you wrapped around her finger" terry said "hi to you to tel" I replied smiling "how are you three?" Sam asked lyric, winter and Robbin "we are great" winter said smiling "that's great" dad replied taking him off mum "we missed you dad" lyric said hugging his leg "I missed you guys too" dad replied "come on, we should do the stage run" Ash said "Summer take winter  and go with your mum and Ellie and also, don't run off" dad told me as I took Winter "I promise" I replied smiling "Summer" mum called out.

-a few hours later-

"Hey everyone, we have a little surprise for you and we all know that you have been asking for ages. Sam and his eldest daughter Summer are going to do a performance and when we first saw the dance routine they did, it was the first time in a long time Summer had done dancing" Jordan explained to everyone "so, can Summer come on stage please" Pel added causing everyone to cheer.

"You were great" dad said as we hugged "I get it off you" I replied "go back stage and watch from there okay" he said as I nodded taking his hat from him "good luck getting that back" Mitch said smiling along with the rest of the guys.