Chapter 10

"Get dressed, we going to the studio" mum signed as I looked up from my phone "mum is 4 am" he signed "and you should be asleep but my sister is at the hospital and your dad won't be home for another hour and i can't really leave you only with three screaming kids" mum signed as I got out of bed "and put some pants on, he won't be happy if your not wearing any" mum signed.

-studio-

"Hey dad" I signed "hey, the twins and lyric on the sofa?" He asked while signing as i nodded "you should sleep as well" dad said "i can't" I signed "your used sleeping next to Pel since he and Jay broke up" Mitch signed "oh, auntie Jay is in the hospital" I signed "what for?" Pel signed "I don't know, mum said told me to get out of bed and get the twins and lyrics up" I signed.

"Guys. Come on we need to rehearse" Ash said "one sec need to distract summer" Pel said while signing before grabbing my hand and dragging me to the 'chill' part of the studio "Pel, what are we doing?" I signed once I sat down "distracting you" he signing passing his phone to me while walking away "what was that about?" Ellie signed "I don't know" I signed in reply "you like him, don't you?" Ellie signed smiling "maybe" I signed smiling.

"You do, that's so cute" Ellie signed "what's cute?" Warren asked while signing "summer likes Pel" Ellie replied signing "does Sam know that one of his baby girls has a crush on one his friends?" Warren asked signing "it would be awkward" I signed "summer, shouldn't you be asleep?" Ike signed "can't sleep" I signed.

-next morning-

"Why did Ellie text me saying you like Pel?" Mum signed once I walked into the kitchen "does dad know?" I signed "no, he'd never let you go to the studio if he knew" mum signed.

-pel's p.o.v-

"Pel are you okay?" Mitch asked "yeah I'm fine" I replied "then. Why are you looking at a picture of summer?" He asked "no reason" I answered "you like her, my niece" Mitch said  "I'm not going to do anything" I replied "she's only 12, give it a couple of years and Sam finds out let's just hope he doesn't flip" Leah said "just act normal around her" Mitch added "normal as in making look like I'm flirting with her?" I asked "yes" they both said "everyone is so use to it, they just brush it off but the fans have noticed but won't see anything because of how old she is" Mitch said.

"Come on, we going we're going to the studio" I said picking up my phone.

-text convo-
Summer: can Barry come to the studio!
Pel: of course but you can take him on a walk.
Summer: okay:).

-end of convo-

"Barry is coming with us" I said "okay" Mitch said as he passed me the lead.