Chapter 11

-summer's p.o.v-

"Dad" I signed walking inside of grandmas house "yeah?" He signed "have you seen my phone?" I signed "it's in your mums bag" he signed "thank you" I signed before walking away "mum, have you got my phone" I signed as she passed me my phone "thank you" I signed.

-studio-

"Are you okay? You've been spinning on the chair for the past two hours?" Jordan signed "yeah, I'm just bored" I signed "is it because you haven't seen Pel?" He signed smiling "maybe" I signed blushing slightly "so it is true" Ash signed "what is?" I signed "we all know you like Pel, even your dad but he won't say anything until you admit it to his face" Jordan signed "I can't admit to my dad, it's embarrassing" I signed "don't worry about, Pel just walked in" ash signed as I turned to look at Pel.

-pel's p.o.v-
"Pel"Jordan said "yeah?" I asked "come say hi to summer" he said from next to summer "one sec" I replied putting my phone in my pocket as I walked over to where they are "hey summer" I signed smiling "are you okay?" I signed as she nodded "come on, let's dance"
I signed as she stood up.

"We all know the best you can talk is with your feet because with that you tell a story" I signed as we walked down the steps "where are you going with this?" Summer signed "you are going to lead rehearsal" I signed "what? Pel, I can't" summer signed "you can, you did great for workshop" I signed "because I had help, Pel" she signed