Chapter 9

"Hey, shouldn't you be in school?" Ellie signed "mum is thinking about me being home schooled" I signed "I'll help, your mum has work. So it would easier" Ellie signed "thank you" I signed smiling.

-Sam's p.o.v-

"Sam, are you okay?" Ellie asked as Summer took opie outside "I'm fine" I replied "no, your not. So start talking" she said "it's just since what happens to summer, nothing has been the same and it's hard to talk to her, like have a normal conversation and when I try, I remember she can't hear me" he said starting to cry "Sam, it's hard, but we can all get through this, Summer is brave because you are her father" I told him.

"Dad, are you okay" summer signed once she walked in "yeah, I'm fine and your mum will be home soon" Sam signed "but dad, your crying" she signed sitting next to him "don't worry about me. I'm fine, I just miss hearing your voice telling lyric to get out of your room every morning or saying your stole my shirts or hats" San signed  smiling "well, you won't be getting them back anytime soon" Summer signed.

"How is everyone?" Lucy asked while signing as opie jumped on the sofa "everything is okay, Summer is going to be staying with Mitch and Pel for a few days" Ellie said as Sam nodded "I'll take her when I pick up lyric and the twins" Sam said smiling.

-a few weeks later-
*summer's p.o.v*
"Come on summer, we're going to the studio" Pel signed once I walked into the living room "can I get breakfast first?" I signed "be quick" Mitch signed as I walked into the kitchen "no time, ash just text, we'll get something on the way and no you can't eat in the car" Pel signed as me and Mitch followed him to his car.

-studio-

"Really? Donuts for breakfast?" Tel signed "there was no time for cereal" I signed "have them later, here's the cereal, Lucy would kill us for letting you eat donuts" Pel signed passing the donuts to him as I got the cereal.

"Why did I have get milk and spoons on the way?" Dad asked holding them up so I took them off him "donuts again?" He asked while signing as the guys nodded "you what Lucy did last time" he said signing  "there was no time" I signed "eat the cereal both your mum gets here" dad signed "I can't find any bowels" I signed as Jordan opened the milk and poured into the cereal box "now eat" he signed as I picked up the spoon "thank you Jordan" I signed smiling.

"Your welcome" he signed once mum and Ellie walked in "why are you eating out of a box of cereal?" Ellie asked "there were no bowels" I signed "donuts again?" Ash signed after walking to where we are from the studio bit "there's no bowels" I signed "well the box is better than cups" ike said while signing