Chapter 5

-summer's p.o.v-

"How's school?" Pel asked "boring, school starts back on Monday" I replied  "I would say school isn't that bad but I was bullied, but you'll be fine and plus if you get through your first year of school. Your parents just might let you start dancing again" he explained spinning me around "they might not listen" I answered.

"Summer, they are trying to do what's best for you. So, do your best and you could dancing again" Pel said as we stopped dancing "and plus, I'm giving you a lift to school in Monday. So I know you won't skip like you normally do" he added "you don't have to" I replied "well, we don't live close to school and the bus doesnt come round our area" he said "okay, but I don't want to make you late for rehearsal" I answered.

"Don't worry, we have the next couple of days off" Pel told me "hey, what do you both want for tea? It's a late rehearsal" Mitch asked "usual" Pel replied "I'll have the same as pel" I added smiling "good because Sam is paying for you" Mitch said walking away "hey, Mitch. What do you want for birthday?" I asked "anything but flowers" he replied "I was 8 years old. When are you going to let that drop it?" I asked "never and I can't believe Sam actually let you buy them" he replied "I was being nice" I mumbled as he walked out of the studio with Jordan.

-a couple weeks later-

"I see you are back at your parents house" grandma said smiling as I walked in with my parents and siblings "yeah" I replied smiling "would you like any help with the paper work?" I asked Dani "no thank you but thanks for asking" she replied smiling as I nodded and followed lyric and mum to the chill out area "summer" dad said "yeah?" I asked looking up at him "Ellie said she would take you shopping so you don't get annoyed by lyric and the twins" he said passing me his debt card "thanks dad, your the best" I replied smiling and hugging him before walking away.

-lakeside-

"Thank you Ellie" I said "it's no problem, anyways want to get your nails done?" She asked I nodded and followed Ellie into the nail salon.

-danceworks-

"Hey how was lakeside?" Mum asked "it was great" I replied smiling "anyways, I'm going to work, help your dad look after lyric and the twins" she said walking out "hey grandma, have you seen dad?" I asked "check in studio one" she replied "thank you" i said smiling before walking into studio one "hey dad" I said passing his card "hey, have a good time?" He asked "yeah, the clothes are mitch's car" I told him "and he also said I could leave clothes at his incase I go there again" I added " okay but don't do anything stupid while looking after the twins, lyric is going to be with one of her friends for the night" dad said passing winter to me as Elvie is holding Robbin.