Chapter 8

-a couple of months later-

"I know it's summer but you can't stay in bed all day" Autumn signs, we've been going to sign language lessons for the past couple of months "I can try" I sign "you do realize, now that you can sign, you can swear" she signs "they will find out" Ellie signed once she walked in "is grandma giving us a lift?" I signed as Ellie nodded "so, hurry up, we leave in twenty" she replied in sign before leaving the room "oh how your family is the best" Autumn signed smiling.

-studio-

"hey, where's mum?" i signed to dad "at work, lyric and the twins are the chill out area" he explained as i nodded hugging him before pulling out of the hug and smiling "are you okay?" he asked as i nodded "okay, me and the guys are gonna teach you and Autumn to dance" he said as I smiled grabbing his hand and pulling him along "ready?" Ellie signed as I nodded.

-a few hours later-

"Hey guys" mum said walking as well as signing "hey mum" I signed "how do you sign language?" Pel asked "I have a deaf cousin and trying to teach summer is like trying to convince Sam to let be drive his car" she replied signing "I saw that" I signed "you were meant to" she signed "deaf and still be able to be sarcastic" Franceca said laughing causing everyone to laugh along "lyric is doing her homework and the twins have just fallen asleep" Sam told her "okay, and summer, homework" mum signed "done and everyone helped" I signed "okay, Autumn are you staying tonight?" Mum asked her, she nodded and smiled.

-a few months later-

"But dad" I signed "but nothing. We are doing this for you. You mentioned that you want to hear so hearing aids" he signed, yes Sam craske, my father learnt sign language "fine but I only
want one though" I signed in reply "at least it's a start" he signed "where's mum?" I signed "taking lyric and the twins to school, while you are still sat here" he signed "because mum is worried about people bullying me" I signed Standing up and taking opie outside.

"Anyways, your birthday is tomorrow, what do you want to do?" He signed "what can a deaf thirteen year do?" I signed "we will figure something out" he signed taking a photo of us on snapchat with the caption 'my second favourite girl' "what about Ellie?" I signed "she is my favourite and only sister" he signed smiling "can Ellie, grandma, grandpa and Mitch come round!" I signed "depends if they are busy" he signed "but I can see if they are busy" he added