Chapter 12

"Come on, you can do this, if you can't think of any dance moves or make a mistake, we can pick it up or add a few" dad said once I stood next to him, I hugged him which took him by surprise.
Once I pulled out of the hug "let's do this" I signed "that's my girl"  dad signed while smiling

"That's amazing" Jordan said while signing and smiling "thank you" I signed smiling "come on, you need to eat something" dad signed "but dad" I signed "but nothing, Lucy will be back soon and if you don't, we will never hear the end of it" granddad signed "okay, okay let's go" I signed following dad to the car "so, what do you want for tea?" Dad signed "can we get nandos like we usually do?" I asked signing "yeah, lets go" he signed.

-next day-

"are you sure you want to go back to school?" Mum signed as i nodded "Mum, let me see how it goes and if i don't like going, I will tell you and I will tell you" I signed getting dressed which consisted of one of my dad's shirts and a pair of my mum's jeans "okay, okay. You can go but if there are any problems, text me and me, your dad or one of the guys will come and get you" Mum signed "I will, dad is probably waiting for me" I signed as we walked out of my room "come on, we haven't got all day, your mum is taking lyric and the twins to school, while I am taking you" dad signed.

-school-

"are you sure you are up for this? it's just everyone knows of what happened to Sam and Lucy Craske's eldest daughter" Autumn signed "Yeah, I am sure and I told my mum if there was any problems i would text her or my dad or one of the guys" I signed "okay, you can do this, this place won't be as boring with you here" she signed as we both smiled.

- Ashley's p.o.v- 

"I'm going to pick Summer up, she has just text" I said before leaving, after half an hour I made it to the school where summer is "what happened?" I asked signing "bullying happened" she signed "let's go and you know you won't be coming back to this place again" I signed before starting the car and driving back to the studio.

-studio-

-summer's p.o.v-

"hey summer" Pel signed as I hugged him "is everything okay" I saw Mitch signed as I pulled out of the hug "come on, you are helping with the music" Jordan signed as we walked into the dance part of the studio "remember, feel the music" he signed as we reached the computer.