Parking Lot Issues

The limo ride to the mall was long, considering the mall was almost an hour away, maybe a little less than an hour. I've noticed the whole ride, Dean didn't talk the whole ride and he was all over Dad. I thought it was a little weird considering Dad hates when people are all over him. With me, he doesn't mind since I'm his son, but Dean isn't his son. Maybe he's just being nice to Dean and allowing him to do it, considering what he went through. I don't know. Even Roman thought it was weird, he said Dean hates cuddling or any kind of physical contact.

When the ride was over, the limo guy dropped us off at the front of the mall before going off to find a parking spot in the back of the parking lot. I grabbed onto Roman's hand, intertwining our fingers together. Roman gave my hand a light squeeze, causing me to smile and kiss him on his cheek.

"Alright, you boys could go wander off if you want, I need to shop with Dean and get a couple things for myself. Meet back here when you're done shopping and looking around and call me if Dean and I aren't here." Dad looked at Roman and I and we nodded. "And please be careful, no more fights."

"I promise Dad." I let go of Roman's hand, giving Dad a hug and he hugged me back. "Bye Dean, have fun shopping."

"Yeah I'll try." Dean gave me a weak smile, causing me to smile back and take Roman's hand again, going into the mall.

Roman and I walked around for a little bit. Dad gave us a hundred bucks each to spend, but I don't think I could spend it all. I don't really want or need anything, I pretty much have everything I want.

"Hey babe, want to get matching sweaters? Like the ones that say he's mine?" Roman asked and I looked up at him, smiling and nodding.

"Yeah I would love that." I kissed his cheek. "But where do we get them?"

"I'm sure somewhere would have it. If not, we could go online and customize our own." Roman shrugged, letting go of my hand and moving his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, we could do--" I was interrupted with Roman crashing his lips to mine. I blushed but kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him closer.

I saw Roman looking behind me, causing me to pull away from him and look behind me to see a group of girls staring at us. I turned back to Roman, seeing he was glaring them down.

"Roman?" I rubbed my thumbs on the back of his neck, causing him to look at me. "Why are you glaring them down?"

"They kept staring at you, twirling their hair and giggling like little girls." Roman pecked my lips. "Just showing them you're mine."

"Awe, is Roman getting jealous?" I smirked, causing Roman to blush. "It's so cute seeing you jealous baby."

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's go, I want to get away from these girls."

I moved my arms from Roman's neck, grabbing onto his hand. We began walking and we found a store to go into so we started looking around. Before we knew it, we ended up buying a few things. We did find the store did customized clothing so we ended up getting matching shirts since the sweaters were more costly. We got the "he's mine" in a fancy script on the front of our shirts. My shirt was pointing to the right and Roman's shirt was pointing to the left. Since Roman loves football, we both got his football number, which was 96, and then we got the WWE logo above his number. Under the number, we had "S+R=forever". I'm in love with the shirts, I can't wait to wear them.

Roman and I got outside the mall before Dad did so I called him like he told me to and he said he'll be out here in about fifteen minutes or less. So Roman and I sat at the curb, cuddling. I looked up at Roman, kissing his cheek and he looks down at me, smiling and kissing my forehead.

"I love you so much baby." Roman kissed me softly and I kissed him back softly.

"I love you so much too baby." I giggled when Roman spreads little kisses all over my face.

"Not as much as I love you." Roman pecked my lips before pulling away from my face.

I went to kiss all over his face, but stopped when I heard laughing behind us. Roman and I turned around, seeing Brock laughing at us. Roman went to stand up, but I grabbed his arm.

"Baby no."

"Seth, let go of my arm so I could beat his ass." Roman growled, causing me to get scared and let go of his arm.

Roman stood up and lunged after Brock, beating him down. I stood up, backing away more as Roman and Brock started to come near me. Brock started getting the upper hand so I jumped on his back, throwing as many punches I could to his head, but he threw me off of him. I groaned, holding my back in pain but stood up.

"Hey!" I heard Dad yell as Dean came charging at Brock, knocking him off of Roman and beating him up.

I ran over to Roman, kneeling in front of him and covering a cut he got on his cheek to stop the bleeding. Roman sat up, moving my hand away from his cheek.

"I'm fine baby. Are you okay?" Roman asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. You're the one who's more hurt than I am." I helped Roman to his feet as Dad pulled Dean off of Brock.

"Dean." Roman went over to him and grabbed him, pulling him away from Brock and Dad. While Roman did that, Dad glared down at Brock before starting to beat him up.

"Dad." I groaned and moved back.

"You ever mess with my son, his boyfriend, and his friend again, I will kick your fucking ass. Do you understand me?!" Dad yelled, slapping Brock hard across the face. "Do you?!"

"Yes! I'm sorry!" Brock yelled, only to start laughing. "I'm sorry your son is gay and weak."

Dad lost it, he pulled Brock up and body slammed him onto the ground before pulling him up to his knees, putting him in a pedigree. Brock fell unconscious as Dad stood up, walking over to me.

"If he bothers you again, you're going to tell me immediately." Dad looked over at Roman and Dean, waving them over. "Come on boys, we're leaving!"

When Roman and Dean walked over to us, we made our way to the back of the parking lot where the limo was parked. The ride home was completely silent, no one said a word to one another. Roman would only hold my hand, rubbing his thumb along my knuckles and every so often, kissing my hand.

==================================

Wow Brock, I can't even with you anymore.

What do you guys think will happen next? Will Brock stop bullying Seth and Roman after seeing what Hunter did to him?

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you guys are thinking!

Other accounts: personal-writer and w_restling

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW!!