Prologue

Hermione POV: 

     "No, please, Theo. Let's stop." I tell my Slytherin Prince. 

     "Don't you trust me, love?" He crested my thigh and I let out a breath. "I thought you said you were ready."

"I am, love. For Merlin's sakes, I'm afraid, that's all." I saw in his eyes truth and love. 

"You don't have to be afraid, Mione. I'll be gentle, I promise." Theo leaned closer against me and I let out another breath. 

There we were, in the Room of Requirements, on a bed after the Valentine's Day dance at Hogwarts and making love for the first time. I didn't know how these go but, I was about to find out. 

Theo and I connected last year during the war, I was battling some Death Eaters and with one, I couldn't fight anymore against him. At that moment, Theo came to my rescue and disarmed the Death Eater then killed him. 

Flashback: 

"Why did you do that!? I had him under control!" I yelled at Nott. 

"No, you didn't. He was about to kill you. Can't let one half of the Golden Trio die now, could we?" He was angry. 

"Oh, I guess not." I saw the wound on his head. "Let me fix that." I took his hand before he could say no and took him inside the Great Hall. 

We sat down in an empty spot and Madam Pomfrey came with some potions to heal Nott. I told her that I could so she can help the other wounded students. 

"You don't have to, you know?" He told me as I started to fix his wound. 

"I don't mind, really." I was being honest even though I didn't know him that well. 

"I want to apologize about my sneer laugh in 6th year during O.W.L.S Potions." 

      Wait, is Theodore Nott apologizing for something he did to me!? 

"I'm sorry. What did you say?" I quietly asked the Slytherin. 

Next Chapter: I will start from this ending and make the way through my story.