Future Mrs. Nott?

Hermione's POV:

Tomorrow was the dance, a Friday night and today was Thursday, which meant classes. Theo had said that McGonagall gave us special privileges this year as Headboy and Headgirl. I thought it was a little strange that she would give us different treatment unlike all the others before us. Merlin, I couldn't be any happier than be with Theo. I was getting ready for our second date and Theo was surprising me on where we were going tonight. Oh, I love him so.

Theo's POV:

I was in my room getting ready for my date with Hermione. I was taking her to Hogsmeade and secretly shopping for the wedding. The only thing Hermione knew was that McGonagall gave us special privileges this year, which is kind of a lie but also true because of my family's curse. I had been in love with her since I looked into her eyes after she had healed my wound. Why do you think the locket has the battle date engraved on it. I knew the moment I saw her beautiful face, that she was the one for me. It just took a while to really know if that was true or not. I am in love with her.

I took Hermione down the halls, down the staircase and out to Hogsmeade. She was wearing a white cotton dress, and I was wearing a green shirt with a silver tie and black trousers. We started to shop around, till she saw the dress shop where a white wedding dress displaying in the window. She would look beautiful walking down the aisle.

"Love, do you like the dress?" I asked her.

"Like it? I love it! I want to wear it when I get married." Hermione stared at the dress and I knew it's what she wanted to wear at the wedding.

After an hour of secretly shopping, we ate at the Three Broomsticks and I wanted to ask her questions of how she wants her wedding to be. She sat next to me and I held her close to me and never wanting to let her go.

"Mione, have you ever thought about your future wedding?" I tried to carefully ask questions without she catching on to me.

"I always wanted a winter wedding, though mum and father think it's crazy." She smiles again. "I really love that dress and it would look perfect for my wedding."

"One day, love. It will happen one day, right?" I lightly squeezed her shoulder and a kiss on her temple.

She nods and turns in her seat to lean against my body, I gently laid my hand around her hip and she lay her head on against my shoulder. We continued with our dinner date.

The Next Evening:

I was getting ready for the dance in the Slytherin common room, so I didn't have to see Hermione early. The dance was going to be in the Great Hall and for eighth years we could stay out past curfew because tomorrow was Sunday. It was the perfect place to propose to Hermione because that's where I, for the first time fall in love with her. We had locked eyes right when she had finished healing the wound on my head, I thought she was so beautiful and maybe I would have a chance with her. Now I am with her and she will be my fiance in a few hours. I have to tell her why I am asking very early and what will happen in a few years.

Blaise, Draco and I walk off to the Great Hall, and we waiting for our dates to show up. In ten minutes, Hermione is walking down those stairs and she smiles brightly to me, I smile back. As she got closer, I noticed how beautiful she was in her green silk dress.

"Hello, my love. You look very beautiful, Mione."

"Thank you, baby. I dressed up to match with you." I gave her a kiss.

We walked inside the Great Hall, the tables were gone, the lights were dimmed some and the dance floor. Some students were in costumes and others weren't. I thought it was a halloween dance. After 30 minutes, Mione changed her appearance into a costume of a bunny? A sexy bunny. What?