The Mistake

Astoria' POV: 

                It was the day we would get revenge on the boys with the help of Mione. If you haven't noticed we had told Hermione of how the guys were our rebounds after breakups of other guys in the Slytherin House. They had pranked us in Muggle Studies back in October and we had the perfect plan to ruin them. 

During lunch, the girls and I talked about the plan that was gonna happen next period, except we were not in The Great Hall, we were in the Slytherin Common Room. The plan starts once we leave the Common Room, Professor Heman would assign partners today and he had to meet with Professor McGonagall during class, no points to take from either house. 

Potions Class: 

    Professor Heman assigned Hermione and I together, Pansy with Theo, Daphne with Blaise and Draco with Gregory. It would work, it would start with Hermione, then I start to fight with her. Pansy and Daphne would join in. 

Heman left the room, it was our chance now. 

"Could you pass the dragon's blood please." Hermione pretending to be angry at me. 

"Why should I!?" I played along. 

"I want to get an A, Greengrass. Now please."

"No. And you can have it, like you have Theo!" 

"Oh, very nice, Greengrass. How idiotic of you to let me take him from you!" 

"Baby? What are you doing?" Theo joined in. 

 This was not suppose to happen. Pansy came in for the help. 

"Astoria told Hermione of what happened between us lot, now they are both angry at each other." 

"I would not suggest helping, Theo." Daphne took her place as she was suppose to. 

"You--you, muggle-born! " I couldn't say Mudblood like we had planned.. 

"You are one to talk! I didn't think Theo would have been together with you!"

"You two stop it. Baby, look, okay. So, I was with Astoria for awhile. but, it doesn't mean anything anymore. I love you and you know it." Theo says, trying to stop our 'fake' fight.

"Mate, I do not think they even care..." Blaise says to Theo. 

"Shut it, Zabini!" I shout to Blaise. "You really think Theo would stay with you!? I know he still loves me! Why would he go out with you, a muggle-born?" 

"That does it, Greengrass! Fine, you can have him! See if I care." Hermione turned to Theo, here we go. "Theo, I'm sorry."

"Baby, please. I love you! You can not do this to me! Stay with me, please!" 

"You do not want to stay with a muggle-born like me, do you?" 

"Of course, I do. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else besides you. I love you, Mione." 

"You do love me?" She sounded like she could cry. 

"Yes, baby. We're engaged, come on." 

It was the time to bring the prank out to the guys. 

"Hahaha!" All three of us started laughing and guys were very confused. 

"What are you lot on about?" Draco asks, confused. 

"We got you guys good! Ahaha!" Mione told the guys. 

"What? Baby, what--"

"You took revenge on us!?" Blaise was angry. "Why!?"